CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

improper use of meme alert

I'm sorry you didn't understand it :/

Watch out for this ALG team, i have said it before and i will say it again, @@RyaNoob post game talk is magically constructive. This team gets better every single scrim. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Denial vs God Tier games for those asking (Ryannoobs POV):

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:

this is Allegiance by the way

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm honestly surprised you didn't call Randa "Radar" just to keep your gag alive.

Well, I can see why you would think no radar that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn this narrow's remake is amazing, it looks a little bland but if there was a way to add a little flare with forge (which im sure there is) then i think it should be tested with like flag and slayer or something.  Just my opinion, havent seen much of it played, but it would be nice to see

Maniac Ninjad on stream LOL

I love in the vid he says he hopes no one saw that :simms:

http://oddshot.tv/shot/bthmaniac-20160430182936115

Gif Version:

kOmBdhR.gif

catching up on the thread after watching (unspoiled) ninja's POV (renegades), ryanoob's POV (allegiance), and spartan's POV (liquid). this gif is hilarious! that facial expression / reaction!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn this narrow's remake is amazing, it looks a little bland but if there was a way to add a little flare with forge (which im sure there is) then i think it should be tested with like flag and slayer or something.  Just my opinion, havent seen much of it played, but it would be nice to see

Wrong thread?

@@RyaNoob

I really appreciate what you've been doing recently. Uploading games to YouTube, which are great, your casting was fantastic and I would love to hear it more often. Really good to see you posting and interacting here as well.

Whilst I enjoy your Danny Sexbang haircut, might need a bit of taming  :tongue:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I missed today. Aside from the Halo stream, which pro's can I watch that don't have their rebroadcasts on sub only? :flip:

Wanna catch the drama. :kappa:

where is the eLevate rebroadcast?

Randa was the only one who streamed for them.

and he is sub only. crap. 

Well I've been without internet for over a week, so let me know if I missed anything. @@Spartan 's montage is legendary, Str8 Sick is on Optic and now they're good like, Kampy is teaming with Vetoed, and RNG can't win slayers so they're washed ( :kappa: ). Is that it? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I've been without internet for over a week, so let me know if I missed anything. @@Spartan 's montage is legendary, Str8 Sick is on Optic and now they're good like, Kampy is teaming with Vetoed, and RNG can't win slayers so they're washed ( :kappa: ). Is that it?

They couldnt win CTF also :/

Also Heinz, Hysteria, and Randa had a falling out and Lifestyle is MIA.

Just out of curiosity is there a place like team beyond for other games anywhere?  Like is there a forum where pro's regularly post for League? Or CS?

Also Heinz, Hysteria, and Randa had a falling out and Lifestyle is MIA.

RIP.

Just out of curiosity is there a place like team beyond for other games anywhere?  Like is there a forum where pro's regularly post for League? Or CS?

The subreddit /r/LeagueofLegends is 1000x more active than TeamBeyond for League.

I'd imagine DotA has a community somewhere.

Super Smash has an active community on Reddit, but I dont remember the title.

So, yes. I dont know if they have a dedicated website, but there is definitely community hubs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

League and CS have massive populations to where they can essentially self-sustain themselves, but they probably have developer forums (Waypoint equivalent) or Subreddits.

The closest thing to Beyond would be SmashBoards for the Smash Bros community.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well the communities at large for those games seem to actually enjoy competitive/pro play so it's primarily just the normal forums for them like reddit.

• Upvote (+1) 2