JuicyFruit     1.04   1.71     207-133-199

Gabriel         1.04   1.59     219-116-211

And poor T Squared:

KD    KAD

Rammy       1.17   1.71       117-54-100

Shazam       0.81   1.30       92-56-114

Domey         0.75   1.17       95-53-127

T Squared    0.68   1.23       75-60-110

Rammy looking good though, maybe he could get on a better team?

Rammyy is a monster. Hoping he lands on a good team for the LCQ, he definitely deserves it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it impossible for jimbo team to scrim usa teams?

It's possible but timing is difficult and connection is garbage for at least one team. This was the reason that Epsi didn't scrim any NA teams before coming to NA.

I think it's fair to say Dignitas wont be returning to Halo for the foreseeable future

Massive assumption, never count out an org, especially where a pro league is concerned.

I'm interested to know who takes Epsilon's spot in the EU Pro League? Jimbo's team? The buks team?

Contingency plans are already drafted for this possibility, will announce deets after invite qualifier roster lock when I know for sure who's teaming with who.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Also, Fatal Ambition is playing well, but Moniz team is steam rolling. The last few matches here today will be incredible.

yes and i figured the forums could use more mini games and puzzles 

I straight up spent 5 minutes trying to find waldo last night and gave up...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait so other than EGL, any other halo tournament going on today? I thought the qualifiers from last night were done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been out of the loop for a while. I understand that Allegiance fell apart due to contracts or maybe just because the season was over, but why did Naded join OpTic? Didn't EG attempt to get Naded after Lethul left? I feel like he should be on a better team. OpTic Halo reminds me of the Cleveland Browns or LA Clippers, just cursed man...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Wait so other than EGL, any other halo tournament going on today? I thought the qualifiers from last night were done.

I think there's a Go4Halo as well

• Upvote (+1) 1

How reassuring..

talked to him the night before he was all good he just said he hated prototype. When I text him it still comes up blue meaning his phone is charged and not dead still. He will be back just probably didn't wanna associate with his made up team
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Been out of the loop for a while. I understand that Allegiance fell apart due to contracts or maybe just because the season was over, but why did Naded join OpTic? Didn't EG attempt to get Naded after Lethul left? I feel like he should be on a better team. OpTic Halo reminds me of the Cleveland Browns or LA Clippers, just cursed man...

No one wanted him but optic and ogre2

Thanks for the love Cyren, we all appreciate it <3 You had 47k uniques on Friday if I'm not mistaken? I got a glance on the forums so I may be wrong. Pretty fucking impressive. Congratulations! Who was the casting team?

No problem and thanks.

That would be @@FrankTheShow and @@Clicked

talked to him the night before he was all good he just said he hated prototype. When I text him it still comes up blue meaning his phone is charged and not dead still. He will be back just probably didn't wanna associate with his made up team

Would anybody want to team with him after that though? If you don't like someone, fine. But to screw over 3 players and have people become worried about you is something not to mess around with. Not that people shouldn't assume the worst right away, just a really really bad look. Glad he's ok though.

• Upvote (+1) 7

My iPhone can last days being uncharged but unused. 

Not really that reassuring.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Massive assumption, never count out an org, especially where a pro league is concerned.

I don't think it's an unfair assumption considering the last comments exchanged between parties was "Console esports is so fucked right now". Obviously everyone hopes dig returns to Halo but you can see how to I and others it would seem unlikely.

Probably going to be hard to join a team after that, if thats what happened. I doubt many people will see it the way you do.

Talk about throwing your buddy under the bus  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Welcome to Ninja's life while on Cloud 9 during H2A, except it was Hysteria and FiS running a tag team match on him every night for months. And then when Ninja would have a game and single-handily pull out a win, it would be silence after the game, no even a, "nice plays Ninj. Keep it up".   Props for not setting down the controller and walking away, I'm sure it crossed your mind to do it in spite of them. 

Looking at current team situations, I'd say Ninja had the last laugh there

• Upvote (+1) 6

We can only hope for the best with lifestyle, probably at this point he feels just awkward saying anything. 

@@charas this is an extremely cool new feature on halo5arena.com. Can I make a request to add a secondary axis to the graph that shows damage dealt over time? Thank you again for all that you do with this site! I'm sure if you set up a paypal link or something, people in the community would contribute  :cash: for all your work  :simms:

cUZIW2Y.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch simms for denial vs god tier lb finals. No one was streaming so he and ryan spectated and commentated. Great stuff

simms doesn't have rebroadcasts, unless I'm missing something, any other way to watch this series?

simms doesn't have rebroadcasts, unless I'm missing something, any other way to watch this series?

Yeah super sorry :/ turned em off a while back and forgot to turn em back on :( FeelsBadMan
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If anyone is cursed in Halo, it's Naded. And this is coming from a HUGE Naded fan.

I think Naded has made perfect decisions throughout Halo 5 when it comes to roster moves. The original ALG didn't work out so he made a team change, that change immediately made ALG a top team. When ALG dissolved, many thought Naded was just going to Optic for the juice. But they've proven with the moves they've made that they have the potential to be a top 4 team. I've always been extremely pessimistic when it comes to Optic, but I'm glad it looks like they're starting to prove me wrong. I truly believe Naded made the right move going to Optic.