CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

all they did was put in their own credit card info and put in the Soulesports email

not elaborate at all

https://www.twitchalerts.com/donate/randa

literally took 10 seconds

I mean because it was made to look like Ace, weird double troll just doesn't ring true to me. Looks more like they didn't think the email address would appear. Who knows though, I've seen stranger things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm on mobile but it looks like they typed in AceTV, and the Soul email is the actual donation. That can't be faked. So it has to be them unless "hacked".

Someone correct me if wrong.

Yeah as far as I know, someone would have to setup a paypal account with an email on the soulesports domain and get it confirmed.  That would be quite the effort for a troll

I'm on mobile but it looks like they typed in AceTV, and the Soul email is the actual donation. That can't be faked. So it has to be them unless "hacked".

Wrong cause you can go to the link type a name and click on pay with credit card and use any non registered email to pay with. I just tried it on a random stream

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to have a general HCS stream overlay for these kind of online events for everyone that streams. Obviously they could be ORG specific in their colours but if the placement of webcam etc was in the same spot it might be a good idea.

Considering we're gonna have more online qualifiers it would be nice to have everything look similar. Have everyone turn off popups and sounds for subs/donations etc. That way if people(or 343) wanted to cut highlight packages or something it would have a consistent/more professional look.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with how things are at the moment and it's not high priority, Just something I thought of while watching the qualifier.

• Upvote (+1) 6

you can use a non verified email

type in acetv, go to paypal, put in CC info, put in fake email, done deal 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Easiest way to know for sure would be to have randa send an email to the email that put in the donation. If it bounces back, gg it doesn't exist and we've all been had! If it doesn't bounce back then the account exists and we can all go back to wild assumptions and conspiracy theories

• Upvote (+1) 6

how come Simms doesn't have rebroadcasts on? Wanted to rewatch the games he casted yesterday 

• Upvote (+1) 2

OT but did you guys know Shaq and A-Rod were part owners of NRG? Crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

which is more likely?

1. An organization, weighing the potential blow-back (which we've seen) vs. the potential reward (tilting randa), decides to make the donation.

2. An anonymous individual is not kind on the internet

I'd go with #2... besides, it would have been a waste of money for Soul. Hysteria tilted randa for free. The 4/30 attacks on randa was an inside job.

An inside job you say? Maybe it was Hysteria himself!! *gasp* dun dun DUUnn!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol. Victim blaming. Stay classy, Moses.

he's a streamer who didn't turn off text to talk during a tremendously important HCS qualifier, that's his own fault

he was wrong to blame and assume it was soul esports when it could have been anyone (proven)

it's unfortunate, but he also has to resume responsibility for what happened

if that makes me a bad guy in some peoples eyes so be it, i'm not afraid to express an unpopular opinion

and btw i have nothing against randa, i was even defending him yesterday

he should apologize to soul

Wrong cause you can go to the link type a name and click on pay with credit card and use any non registered email to pay with. I just tried it on a random stream

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Easiest way to know for sure would be to have randa send an email to the email that put in the donation. If it bounces back, gg it doesn't exist and we've all been had! If it doesn't bounce back then the account exists and we can all go back to wild assumptions and conspiracy theories

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 3

An inside job you say? Maybe it was Hysteria himself!! *gasp* dun dun DUUnn!!

I bet it was Molly. Thay cat is shady. #ShadyHaloCats

• Upvote (+1) 1

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously tho, hope the guys okay. 

giphy.gif

Edit: where are his IRL friends at who would know how to reach him?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Thank you to whoever created halo5arena stats. Does a lot for the scene. Regardless of peoples thoughts about me , i love the game and am happy to see it growing! See you all at Burbank.  

@@charas is the creator 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you to whoever created halo5arena stats. Does a lot for the scene. Regardless of peoples thoughts about me , i love the game and am happy to see it growing! See you all at Burbank.  

without thinking, I read this in Wilson Fisk's voice

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

so what's gonna happen to the buk twins?  I thought they played really well.