CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How do roster locks work for teams in the pro league? Like say OpTic makes pro league, can they make a team change from after they qualify to the start of the pro league? Or is there a roster swap 'time' during the pro league of some sort?

The HCS council requires a blood sacrifice and the dragon balls

@@Vivi confirmed

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really don't ask for many favors but Ill be streaming Tonight trying to help raise some money to pay for some cancer bills that have added up. When I was out of work for almost 4 weeks bills were already tight, I had to stay in bed for two weeks to recover and then I took the next two weeks very slow. I took almost two months off gaming to recover, I was pretty depressed at first having to pay for the surgery out of pocket which I had to max out my credit card, insurance only covered so much and my deductible was very high. I lost most of my subs down to about 15 now. Which helped out a little every month when i was gaming hard for the HCS. 

I have talked to Ninja and he has agreed to Play me 1v1 in Halo 5 Tonight, Hes one of my good friends and I've always enjoyed Playing Him 1v1 even when he shits on me most of the time. I'm not even a 1v1 player I just enjoy being competitive. Its fun and I know the Fans enjoy the series/streams.

If you guys could Tune in and Help support the stream, Even if your not able to Donate or Subscribe at least RT the stream and Support me Thanks, #RcNation

just FYI, the hospital financial office will often forgive some/most of your bills if you can show financial need ... it's worth asking, at least

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja on the ogre twins

"i never played with ogre 1 only ogre 2, but the first time i played against them both i s**t my pants"

Haha, I'd probably do the same.

the halo community has done so many good deeds like this, really makes you proud to be part of it

oyHyZ2h.jpg

where the hell is he im losing my mind

edit- omg i found him immediately after posting

• Upvote (+1) 1

mom, my friend is coming over and he's a pro gamer! don't come downstairs!

nah but for real that's cool someone is helping him out with his situation.

Accidental neg, sorry breh

It's been rough being a OpTic fan these last few months.

That win against the best team since 07 Final Boss makes it all worth it.

#Greenwall

• Upvote (+1) 5

where the hell is he im losing my mind

edit- omg i found him immediately after posting

DM me where he's at

and who we evne looking for, Gary?

i am going to figure out RNG's problem. Ima do some nerdy, past broadcast, deep diggin body language soul searching research. Because it is honestly confusing.I thought commonly and peng would help but cam had an off day as well today.

OR maybe CamJA just had an off day. it happens. 

To truly find out the issues they had(are having) you will have to dig super deep. I'm talking dig through their past broadcasts and listen to comms, then compare where ppl are in those situations. Stats do not tell the whole story, but, they can be very interesting when laid out. Sure ppl can say one person is too aggressive, if they just stopped doing that it would be fixed. Not as simple as that.

PWSSfLw.jpg

Here the stats for Optic vs RNG look fairly similar. But why did RNG lose the series?

Like I said, stats DO NOT tell the whole tale, but this was interesting...

A3HNvPH.jpg

RNG did not have the best outing in CTF. K/D does not hold as much weight in CTF vs Slayers but the ability to slay when necessary does. It showed that it hurt RNG tonight.

Now lets look at E6 vs RNG the other night.

DhNAhoE.jpg

Why was the series so close if RNG seemed to have the upper hand stats wise? Hell LOOK at Ninja's damage. 2-3k more than everyone.

Well Ninja did have a very poor outing in slayers especially...

L94PMsy.jpg

Players have off nights/games. This narrative shows this scrim Ninja may have been over aggressive, dealing damage with no help. But stats don't tell the whole story. You'd have to see if there was a reason for his decisions or if someone didn't provide the help. 

I think today RNG's loss to Optic was a team loss. @@Symbolic I'm sure is doing a great job as a coach to help them work on what they need to and I'm looking forward to next week!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lol. They didn't get unlucky. They got cleanly beat. Give Optic their due, man.

i think he was saying rng got unlucky because they were winning fathom flag to close out the series and penguin lagged out. After that however optic won the replay and never looked back. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

i think he was saying rng got unlucky because they were winning fathom flag to close out the series and penguin lagged out. After that however optic won the replay and never looked back.

That kinda does the same thing as the OP which Brevity was commenting on: it credits optic for sweeping after the lag out as opposed to blaming rng for letting it happen, like saying 'they won' which sounds better than we 'lost'.

I like RNG and theyre still T3, one series doesn't change anything for me even as an optic fan. The Penguin lagout was really unfortunate for sure.

Everyone in this thread is worrying about Renegades but I'm sitting here thinking the obvious.

Naded always shows up on the first day of a tournament.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Not sure if this is the appropriate place so please forgive me mods but it's the appropriate time.

Many of you know me for one of my less impressive moments of my life and I just want to apologize to the community for my previous display of immaturity and destructive behavior. I've grown up and have become a different person I could sit here and make excuses about my behavior but the bottom line is I fucked up and it will never happen again. All I ask is that people leave the past in the past and accept my sincere apology and let me move on from that! Thanks! Love you all!  

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not sure if this is the appropriate place so please forgive me mods but it's the appropriate time.

Many of you know me for one of my less impressive moments of my life and I just want to apologize to the community for my previous display of immaturity and destructive behavior. I've grown up and have become a different person I could sit here and make excuses about my behavior but the bottom line is I fucked up and it will never happen again. All I ask is that people leave the past in the past and accept my sincere apology and let me move on from that! Thanks! Love you all!  

<3

the halo community has done so many good deeds like this, really makes you proud to be part of it

oyHyZ2h.jpg

i give up tell me

Everyone in this thread is worrying about Renegades but I'm sitting here thinking the obvious.

Naded always shows up on the first day of a tournament. :kappa:

So what you're saying is as long as the tournament is for 1 day OpTiC has a chance :kappa: ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Although I agree with you that it wasn't completely randas fault at all, especially the game hysteria went 2-16 ftl, and somehow managed to blame Randa... Do you not think that the constant shit talk to Randa in 8s, and pretty much every other form has shaped people opinions for him and now he is just a punching bag to blame losses on? I do, but if I were Randa I would have laid into Jacob for completely blowing it... Dillon just lets it go instead. I hate when people are demeaned in any way and today was an embarrassment after watching that series. No wonder no team hysteria has been on since tD has done anything. That is the definition of toxic teammate

Our entire circle of friends revolves around everyone getting shit talked so no. We know the difference and when it would be halo shit talk and just pure toxicity causing the entire downfall of a team. 8s isn't even relevant to the scenario that happened today, and coming from a new teammate where you aren't anything more than that is just asking for trouble. Notice how I've never done anything in a real game on my team or any past teams like we do in 8s. take notes @randasteam 

He def needs to say stuff back to people though if anyone in a real team talks to him like that again. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Since when did people start saying 8s instead of 4s. No1 says "ima play 4s" for dubs or "ima run some 2s" for 1v1. And when I played btb we called them 8s, not fucking 16s

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 15