CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No matter the athlete, win or lose you don't fuck with your teammates mid tournament. No matter what they do.

Reading that back to myself, I realize it can come off as harsh. I ultimately agree with you, but in a high intensity moment the difference between "fucking with your teammates" and giving criticism is easily blurred. This is especially the case if it seems as if your teammate isn't listening. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really enjoying this ryanoob/simms commentary right now.  Ryan would make a good caster.

• Upvote (+1) 8

happy for Denial's win. gg boys!

• Upvote (+1) 2

2gre/Maniac naysayers must be salty.

Ryan is a great fit with Simms

You say that like Denial beat a half-decent team.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I watched one early match with Elevate, and turned it off quickly because the way they were talking to each other made me cringe. If it got much worse than that, then it must've been really bad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I didnt play amazing those last 2 games, but it didnt matter anyways... every single game win or loss no matter what happened i was getting bitched at and scapegoated for any single thing that went wrong after the game... IN A TOURNEY. The attitude and mentality displayed tonight was so unprofessional and pathetic.

I was literally going to just get off after the plaza game and not even finish, but thats not the right thing to do.

If anyone can sit there getting bitched at over and over for 4 hours playing the most unenjoyable halo of their life and still play good, props to you.

But sure, I have no problem taking all the blame for us losing so you guys can keep praising them and bashing me and I dont hurt anyones egos.

Congrats to everyone going to burbank and thanks to those who tuned into the stream!

Was watching on silent while watching the football reruns. missed the whole you getting bitched at so was just shocked you were that off your game. Chin up lad!

You were probably the best player on Denial in that series. Good job dude make sure to go off at burbank.

Yes sir.

• Upvote (+1) 6

.........anticipating the reaction if RNG loses this scrim against optic  :lxthul:

I think the "roasting" started to happen when we realized our mistakes were just being repeated even though we talked about them before each game to prevent them. We had no losses to spare, but we kept making the same mistakes so you kind of get annoyed. Shit happens! We all could have played better.

You should have one thing to say: "I'm sorry, I took it too far". Don't try to play it off as 'shit happens!" You are an asshole, plain and simple. Never thought I'd see the day Heinz dropped to Hysteria's level, but today is the day. Maybe if Randa had killed your entire family you could talk to him the way you did - otherwise, you're an asshole.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Yeah I didnt play amazing those last 2 games, but it didnt matter anyways... every single game win or loss no matter what happened i was getting bitched at and scapegoated for any single thing that went wrong after the game... IN A TOURNEY. The attitude and mentality displayed tonight was so unprofessional and pathetic.

I was literally going to just get off after the plaza game and not even finish, but thats not the right thing to do.

If anyone can sit there getting bitched at over and over for 4 hours playing the most unenjoyable halo of their life and still play good, props to you.

But sure, I have no problem taking all the blame for us losing so you guys can keep praising them and bashing me and I dont hurt anyones egos.

Congrats to everyone going to burbank and thanks to those who tuned into the stream!

You didn't deserve that harassment from your teammates. I hope you just brush this off, block hysteria, and find the right team. 

Hysteria only did bad because he was busy verbally destroying randa instead of playing guys, once again Randa's fault #LOGIC 

LOL