CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I take it I'm the only one that thinks that Maniac has always been this good, he just needed the right team around him. Ace is amazing. #Greenwall

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where can I find a bracket and the series scores? Is the tournament over already? Optic is talking about scrimming and getting offline or some shit

OpTic vs FB 07, arguably the most life changing series of all time.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean all this does is confirm that Optic is a t4 team now, doesn't really say much about RNG lol, aside from the fact that they have more competition now. Their scrims against liquid and yesterday vs CLG (and EG later) shows that also

RNG is like a nice warm delicious cake.

They look very appealing and good on the outside, but once you start penetrating deeper inside and start taking bites(wins) from them, the outside starts to fall apart and it all crumbles. 

And that was my attempt at being Confucius. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I take it I'm the only one that thinks that Maniac has always been this good, he just needed the right team around him. Ace is amazing. #Greenwall

I agree somewhat, he needed to grind though. He caught up but was so behind before.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It was reminiscent of ALG vs RNG at Worlds.

RNG was up 2-0 and winning Fathom CTF. Penguin lags out and they replay and from that point on nothing was the same.

Feels like something like this always happens to RNG. Don't say so in @@Ninja chat though...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kinda puts it into perspective that most people were saying EG looked bad against Optic on that 8-5 series win, as well as CLG having close games with them.

Optic is good.

Apparently better than the "1st or 2nd" best team?

Crazy. Good for viewership.

Like I've been saying, there are mentality problems on RNG, despite all of them being super skilled.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can't really be mad at RNG, Optic looked solid in those last games.

Tempo Storm win as well. I'd love to see that Org in Halo, their CS team so passionate <3

Reynad has expressed interest in Halo and CoD, but he said he wants the scenes to develop more before he joins or something like that. I wanna say he's more interested in Halo than CoD but that would be me just 100% guessing

He was objectively bad during the last season where he barely played. He's had an incredible history in halo, sure, and you can't deny that he hasnt been a strong player int he past, but to say he was always this good at Halo 5 is a stretch. He's gotten better with practice and scrims, and it's definitely starting to show. I really can't believe they beat RNG lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kinda puts it into perspective that most people were saying EG looked bad against Optic on that 8-5 series win, as well as CLG having close games with them.

Optic is good.

Apparently better than the "1st or 2nd" best team?

Crazy. Good for viewership.

Like I've been saying, there are mentality problems on RNG, despite all of them being super skilled.

Str8 Sick was such a good pickup probably the second best one they could make after Frosty  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The most fascinating thing about Maniac is that despite how well he's been playing he could be significantly better. Watching his stream sometimes his shot is just so off and yet he still manages to do well. If he gets his shot to be more consistent he's going to be a real force.

• Upvote (+1) 3

RNG looked rough last night vs E6 and it seemed to carry over today.

Would be nice if there was a Grand Finals though.

Commonly looks so done right now. I think after that fathom 3-0 RNG should have taken 5. If that type of thing is permitted. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So will optic play the winner of RNG-Legendary or not?

no. Optic is burbank bound

there is no grand finals

i wish they spaced out the pools more though. like pool A starts 2pm. pool b 3pm. IT sucks that everything happened at once, and it's all done now pretty much

• Upvote (+1) 1