CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

God I love lurking on these forums! So much interesting drama/ predictions/ dankness everything. Never change Beyond, never change. :flames: :flames:

woah gif as profile pick. avi change incoming. #awholenewwoooooooorld 

• Upvote (+1) 2

FYI penguin is in Towey stream dropping intel. says every team not clg alg eg and denial are options.

OpTic Penguin, please. That roster (with Naded) could really use a heavy slayer.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Couldn't get the post-game stats off Suspector :/

Game 5 - Plaza SH - ALG 100 vs EG (something low 33?)

Series is 3-2 in favor of EG

Obvs first time this EG squad has scrimmed but their communication is 10x better. Ayden is also a GREAT communicator. 

And that communication went out the window ............ back to the same finger pointing style of communication and pushing solo lol

And that communication went out the window ............ back to the same finger pointing style of communication and pushing solo lol

but it was sooooooo good (that first game)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FYI penguin is in Towey stream dropping intel. says every team not clg alg eg and denial are options.

Every team not CLG ALG EG and Denial rn:

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Players need to stop joining orgs. Getting paid a few thousand dollars isn't worth all this contract trouble. In many situations, the prize percentage the org takes is just about what they pay you from salary. All that potential contract risks and all that for very little return.

I understand where you're coming from slightly with the contracts, but the assistance an org provides with flights, hotels, food, gear definitely outweighs it.

And most orgs will release players if they're good because that player can just refuse to play.

Players need to stop joining orgs. Getting paid a few thousand dollars isn't worth all this contract trouble. In many situations, the prize percentage the org takes is just about what they pay you from salary. All that potential contract risks and all that for very little return.

Accidentally negged. I don't agree but it wasn't worth a neg.

Didn't Naded mention only Optic and Ogre 2 had approached him about teaming?

If Contra and Devon are done with Denial, could we see Ogre 2-Naded-Huke-Bubu? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

How do you get "benched" in the off season on an online video game that doesn't even have players signed to replace them? Lol. You can't even make the shit Denial does up.

Basically they just don't want to release them from their contracts yet. Probably hoping that someone will buy them out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're late. I already posted this like 2 days ago lol. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Basically they just don't want to release them from their contracts yet. Probably hoping that someone will buy them out.

I kind of assumed so but can that org please just fuck off. They haven't done anything but make a scene with more chances than they really should've been given at this point. Maybe they're magically in the right this time but I'm not holding my breath. 

edit: Actually it doesn't even matter what the reasons are. Why would they put that on twitter for any reason?

So I got some Penguin #intel:

He has said that he has way too many options currently and he is trying to see which of the group of people work best with him. He also said that him and Rayne could still be an option, and he has no problem taking him anywhere. Lastly, he said that pretty much everyone but CLG EG and the new ALG team hit him up, so again, he is just running with pretty much everyone at this point. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

edit: Actually it doesn't even matter what the reasons are. Why would they put that on twitter for any reason?

I believe all that was put on twitter was that a player was suspended, same way any single league from any traditional sport puts out publicly that a player was suspended for disciplinary issues.

Wont be able to post images/stats anymore :/

Anyways, from what I watched, not bad results so far considering how rusty most of EG is right now.

Unless you consider Halo Wars 2s good practice  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1