CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The best part is that it continues to get neg repped LOL

The best part is that it would be a tab off somewhere in the community section. its not going to be shoved down your throats, you don't need to use it, it would just be something that makes it easier for the people who do care.

RIP to the old thread, many hours of reading, lurking I done in that thread.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RIP to the old thread, many hours of reading, lurking I done in that thread.

Prepare for the many hours + reading you'll do in this thread!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I saw eight pages and was worried I'd have lot's of reading to do, but it's just general track maintenance for the hype train.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Stellur said on stream that OpTic already has someone they want to pick up but obviously won't say who it is. Also said that there was rumors of them looking at Jimbo. Managed to get some intel for the TB fam.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Out of curiosity, what makes Torque such a bad map that you guys don't want anything to do with it being near the HCS?

I personally don't think it's as awful as everyone makes it out to be, so I'm just wondering why everyone considers it a shit map?

Out of curiosity, what makes Torque such a bad map that you guys don't want anything to do with it being near the HCS?

I personally don't think it's as awful as everyone makes it out to be, so I'm just wondering why everyone considers it a shit map?

Zero room to maneuver

Campy as fuck

Unpredictable with moving platforms

Bad weapon placement

• Upvote (+1) 6

Halo 2 BR.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gravity hammers, h2 br, moving platforms, holy shit lighting, too many barrels, no real power positions to hold and the map is so big that unless your whole team camps in a base you'll have people spawning all around you. Also the entire bottom portion of the map is useless.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Gravity hammers, h2 br, moving platforms, holy shit lighting, too many barrels, no real power positions to hold and the map is so big that unless your whole team camps in a base you'll have people spawning all around you. Also the entire bottom portion of the map is useless.

This may be the best explanation of torque's problems I have ever seen. Covers everything. And yes the fucking lighting is crazy, I had to purchase some sunglasses for when torque pops up.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Should bring back the event structure similar to what they did in MCC.

Sanctioned events. Let other companies brunt the cost

I loved/hated what they did with MCC. it was awesome having a lot of LANS but it sucked they were once a month or so and they forced you to attend to make it to the big prize pool tournaments, It was the sole reason C9 bailed from the halo scene. An Org flying 5/6 ppl around the country once a month for really average prize pools sucked for most orgs

• Upvote (+1) 3

1v5v2kM.png

intel?  :kappa:

So.... cratos to optic rumor dispelled?

Also earlier when somebody said optic offered spots to cratos and naded, was that as a team of two or were they separate offers?

i dont think optic offered a spot to anyone yet, i think they want to milk it for a youtube series

thats just my speculation, i have no idea

cratos said he doesn't like players who don't want to win so i don't see him going to optic imo

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm new here be gentle. 

Currently at full mast for Pro League, it's going to be delicious.

I love your casting and your beard. I hope to see you more!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stellur's !intel command in stream right now: " Checking my OPTICs to get VISION of the future "

You guys have to know the Pro's are fucking with you all, right? lol

• Upvote (+1) 3