CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Mark my words - Clown Fiesta will make it to Burbank, not make top 4, then Heinz/Hysteria will leave for another team. Oh, and it'll be ALG if they don't get top 4. Return of the Randa & Ryanoob combo  :mj:

(For the record, I hope this doesn't happen)

looks like Denial is going to lose to Clouds team, OGRE2 just lagged out of game 3, series is 2-1 clouds team

• Upvote (+1) 1

looks like Denial is going to lose to Clouds team, OGRE2 just lagged out of game 3, series is 2-1 clouds team

They took the win?

Fucking disgusting.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They took the win?

Fucking disgusting.

i don't have specifics just following halo tracker, so no idea when he lagged out, don't know if they took the win just guessing, sorry for any confusion, wasn't trying to paint clouds team like that or anything, just thought i would try to update series

• Upvote (+1) 1

Vetoeds team looks pretty good. Those guys could be a solid squad with some work. And I love Vetoed, so it'd be awesome to see them do well.

They took the win?

Fucking disgusting.

they'll meet again in a b07 later today. hopefully this adds some drama

What was the score when Ogre 2 lagged out? That could have played into their decision to take the win.

i don't have specifics just following halo tracker, so no idea when he lagged out, don't know if they took the win just guessing, sorry for any confusion, wasn't trying to paint clouds team like that or anything, just thought i would try to update series

it was a strong holds match and game went to the end

We updated the disconnect rules where all teams are supposed to contact an admin via match chat or support ticket before a decision regarding any disconnects or match issues. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

What was the score when Ogre 2 lagged out? That could have played into their decision to take the win.

no idea just know it ended 100-63,

@@Moa you're a goat for posting these. Hopefully we get more of these from each stream :)

God Hair himself has acknowledged me.

I'll get whatever I can - I'm only watching one at a time.