CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"Now you know why we had such a bad time at regionals. When your teammates go out drinking Thursday night before our game... I think you can tell who wasn't drinking." -Maniac

Very interesting perspective from regionals.

I'm still a bit confused on how the hosting streamers thing is going to work, but as long as I can watch something while I eat this popcorn I'll be good/

Multitwitch will be my friend today. So far, I've got Maniac, Spartan, Ninja, Contra and the Halo twitch in there.  :simms:

Multitwitch will be my friend today. So far, I've got Maniac, Spartan, Ninja, Contra and the Halo twitch in there. :simms:

I kind of wish i owned a computer so i can multitwitch.

There isn't any one place but there are multiple resources. Like someone said, Tibs videos can be useful and some members on here like @ have written lengthy posts in other threads trying to spur discussion about the meta and strategy. Not trying to self-promote in any way, but he and I are also part of a community discord where many of us regularly play custom 8s and discuss strategies and have a resource page that has compiled various source of information that can help you improve your gameplay and understanding of the game. I can PM you the link to the discord if you like. Dont worry about your own abilities because the discord has members of a variety of skill levels. 

i want in on dis pls!

Maniac is hilarious right now. The whole team is having fun and it makes it very entertaining.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Halo hosting the only match that's DQ'd" -Maniac

Apparently Gary isn't showing up for the match.

• Upvote (+1) 2