CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So nice to watch some scrims again, that week off was brutal.

:weback:

*Few months off. FTFY. Im glad we will have more than 1 or 2 streamers/teams to watch!

• Upvote (+1) 1

In the midst of the fear of watching this new EG roster never lose a game EVER as a team... through my tears I notice 1 thing. One light through all the darkness.... I have hit the 10k reputation milestone. 

The hero we deserve

In the midst of the fear of watching this new EG roster never lose a game EVER as a team... through my tears I notice 1 thing. One light through all the darkness.... I have hit the 10k reputation milestone.

Here have some more

Why do we hide the maggot pictures but allow shirtless CEO's we need a change in moderation, it's just unacceptable.

• Upvote (+1) 9

POWER RANKINGS TIME  :bman:

God-squad: CLG

Contenders for top 4: EG, Denial, TL, RNG, nV, AE

"Bubble" Teams: WFX/Crowd Pleasers, Randa squad, new Elevate squad, Optic, Aries/TireIron squad, Str8 Rippin  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 2

God I love lurking on these forums! So much interesting drama/ predictions/ dankness everything. Never change Beyond, never change. :flames: :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

twitch stream rumor (can 100% be trusted, of course):

Denial squad wanted to drop Huke. Denial, due to past relationship with Huke, says no way. Things snowballed from there.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Take this with a grain of salt because I can't validate it in any way, shape or form, but I've been told that the "personal reasons" for Devonator's benching is that he didn't want to play with Huke/got into some dispute with him. 

Edit: when the guy above you beats you by a min  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Devon doesn't like Huke because he occasionly called him out on not scrimmin. I mean because god forbid you have to scrim for the biggest halo tourney to date. Lolololol.

What about Contra's disciplinary issue?

The hero we deserve

I remember when tj was the villain we deserved. how times have changed. feelsbadman

• Upvote (+1) 2

I honestly believe that the teams that are shaping up are going to be better than what we had before.

We will have a stronger 2-5 imo.

Huke has solid skill and a massive ceiling given more time to learn the finer points of the game. Sucks to see drama getting in the way of what could be a 4th best/8th worst squad.   :kappa: 

Good on Huke for calling Devon out for not practicing if this is true though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FYI penguin is in Towey stream dropping intel. says every team not clg alg eg and denial are options.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Players need to stop joining orgs. Getting paid a few thousand dollars isn't worth all this contract trouble. In many situations, the prize percentage the org takes is just about what they pay you from salary. All that potential contract risks and all that for very little return.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2