CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic is winning solely on skill and aggression. They have little teamwork. No one is saying what theyre doing before they do it. Everything is reactionary and they let a lot of kills go free because no one was in position to help.

Naded's attitude is atrocious. It's comical now. He's not even rambling about plays anymore. He ends up talkig to himself abouthow the game sucks during the game he's playing. He doesnt even stream anymore. Now that flame doesnt have to mince words as a player, he needs to talk to him about this.

Not gonna resubscribe either.

you put it pretty bluntly, but I actually agree for the most part. Not our place to speculate about what's going on with Naded irl, but his ingame attitude/not streaming/everything else worries me a bit. Even if it doesn't lower his performance (which I'm sure it does), I can only imagine how toxic his negativity is to teammates, especially someone who feeds so much off momentum/attitude like Maniac. Sad to see because we all love Naded.

Str8 Sick out here doing god's work: playing out of his mind, having great communication, and being super positive and constructive about everything. Hope they can shake this off because an 8-5 series to EG at this point is pretty amazing, even if EG was a bit rusty. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

i don't think you guys should stress out too much about naded. Yeah he complains a lot, but he has always been like that on ALG. I feel like he focuses up and keeps his mind on the goal during tournaments. Str8sick is a nice addition to the squad and I love how he has the ability to cause havoc on the map and stay alive in situations and has the ability to win those 1 on 1 engagements FS would never win lol. I do feel like maniac and naded need to work on not giving up stupid deaths which sometimes cause their team to go all 4 down.

They also have a REALLY bad habit of capping a flag and giving up their flag for an enemy free flag cap too much and that sometimes turns into a snowball effect. Not too mention the snowball that happens when they lose control in slayer sheesh. Strongholds is plainly just down to EG working well together and making a lot of 2v1 and 3v1 engagements in their favor.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-snip-

THANK YOU. Been wanting to see this all day I really appreciate it man!

• Upvote (+1) 1

My Reaction to watching OpTic playing well against top teams and then reading some of these posts...

Doc-Rivers-Mustache-GIF.gif

If you're that offended about someone getting mad when they die then just mute the stream, it's that easy.

If it's a problem for his teammates i'm sure they'll do something about it themselves they don't need us telling them what's wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I see the Naded haters are rising out the woodwork. I can't blame them, he was very negative this tournament and not helpful to his team.

I remember Naded being like this back with str8 in MCC. Just seems to get really frustrated easily.

you put it pretty bluntly, but I actually agree for the most part. Not our place to speculate about what's going on with Naded irl, but his ingame attitude/not streaming/everything else worries me a bit. Even if it doesn't lower his performance (which I'm sure it does), I can only imagine how toxic his negativity is to teammates, especially someone who feeds so much off momentum/attitude like Maniac. Sad to see because we all love Naded.

Str8 Sick out here doing god's work: playing out of his mind, having great communication, and being super positive and constructive about everything. Hope they can shake this off because an 8-5 series to EG at this point is pretty amazing, even if EG was a bit rusty. 

You don't have to call out every single play you are gonna make. These guys know what they are supposed to do, its why they practice and talk about the game. Naded does actually call out constantly, got a lot of optic fanboys who can't think straight on here?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Spartan's montage is so good I weirdly missed Breakout during a couple of those clips

• Upvote (+1) 2

Spartan's montage is so good I weirdly missed Breakout during a couple of those clips

Breakout's potential for individual plays has always been super hype. The maps/gametype lacked depth, that was the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Breakout's potential for individual plays has always been super hype. The maps/gametype lacked depth, that was the problem.

and spawn nades

• Upvote (+1) 1

it needs a real objective. they should just make 1 bomb gametype with alternating rounds