CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watching every Halo stream when Drake's new album has just released, but you really don't like rap

giphy.gif

I'd feel sorry but then I saw your sig  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but what is meant by double elimination pools? Pools means everyone plays each other, does this mean everyone is going to play each other twice? Or does a team play until they lose two series until there are only two teams left from each pool? Thanks in advance!

Game 1: Team 1 plays Team 4

Game 2: Team 2 plays Team 3.

Game 3: The winners of G1/G2 play each other -- winner qualifies.

Game 4: Losers of G1/G2 play each other -- loser of that is eliminated.

Game 5: Winner of G4 plays the loser of G3. -- Winner of that qualifies, loser is eliminated.

Visual aid, from League of Legends IEM Season X World Championships:

474b75ce8c90c61e38907fbc20942470.png

(In this instance, Winners bracket matches were Best of 1, but any Elimination match was a Best of 3.)

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd feel sorry but then I saw your sig  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

You got something against the meme team?

• Upvote (+1) 7

You got something against the meme team?

No, I think he was talking about the EG and RNG part of the sig.

Just played 3/4 CLG and broke their spirit I think.

We lost.

Badly.

• Upvote (+1) 7

No, I think he was talking about the EG and RNG part of the sig.

He better. Otherwise I'd have to get on Halo 5 just to beat him up like I beat up Team Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is there just no production or casting for the esl tomorrow? We just watch whoever's stream we want?

Jimbo's new team is going to be so good. Jimbo and snipedrone were obviously the best on Epsilon. Jimbo always had the team on his back, though snipedrone pulled his weight. TuFoxy seems like the second best EU player outside of Jimbo so he's an awesome pickup. Chalkie is super solid too. Major upgrade over the buks. They could definitely play for top 8 NA again. Not sure about top 4 though.

Thanks to everyone for hanging out in the stream and supporting the Meme Team Dream Team, it was a ton of fun. I hope my lost voice wasn't too cringey :mj:

Like brute said, I think we'll try to make this a regular thing each month.

Shout out to @@mediabrute, @@FLuFFy and @@Frosty for carrying me and my shaky nerves (I didn't want to let the forums down!) for a couple of those games. I'm really happy someone got the oddshot of my incredible flag run choke. Hope we did y'all proud, though!

Also shout out to @@Spartan, @@aPG, @@StelluR, and @ for reciprocating the teabags, we had to do it for the memes.  :apg:  GGs

:intel:  Still waiting on that official Team Beyond sponsorship to come through  :kappa:

Literally since Halo 5 has been out I haven't enjoyed it, but today was different. For once I was laughing, and enjoying myself while playing this trash game. Can't wait to play in the next tournament. 

Also please remove radar.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry if it's a question that's already been asked and answered, but are Renegades competing in tonight's tourney?

Literally since Halo 5 has been out I haven't enjoyed it, but today was different. For once I was laughing, and enjoying myself while playing this trash game. Can't wait to play in the next tournament. 

Also please remove radar.

@@Ugug did you hack Fluffy's account?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Cafee Con Leche/Sinister/ASmartCamper's team beat Crowd Control and Indecisive.

Maybe they should've been invited to the invitational instead.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Sorry if it's a question that's already been asked and answered, but are Renegades competing in tonight's tourney?

They're not. They heard MemeTeam was playing. Unfortunately for them, we got knocked out in a huge upset by Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 8

did nv really lose first round or did they just no show?

i can't find records of the games so i'm going to assume they got DQ'd

Rayne had to work.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV had something come up, and Renegades had someone who had class or work or something so they had to back out. 

• Upvote (+1) 2