CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah I'd love to see some pics from the EGLx set up. 

Also so hyped Kampy is competing,well known streamers like him are a great way to bring more coverage to the AM's.

Without being biased or fanboy-y, i have to say Kampy is actually disgusting at 4v4 and he will only get better as he practices more.  He's not going to be an AM for long

• Upvote (+1) 2

The montage was amazing, I'm just disappointed that they didn't finish the montage with the sick double snapshot that spartan got during his drunk stream. He got up and did pushups immediately after, it would have made for a brilliant finish. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

does anyone know why people just get kicked from games in arena? and why does it take 30 elo if you just randomly get lagged out? because i was just destroying and i got kicked out of no where and now im down 30 elo for what was going to be an easy win

also got banned for it

Yeah it's just random and comes and goes. Last week happened to me three times in a day. Haven't been kicked since then. Who knows.

Hey guys, please upvote this thread on reddit so that Am tournaments like EGLx can gain exposure! I think if casual players start to see these kinds of tournaments they'll feel like they have a route into the competitive/pro scene instead of being scared off by the high intensity HCS lol. Not to mention, people have worked super hard on this and it'd be great to see high stream numbers!

EDIT: NVM don't upvote this by clicking on the link (do it organically if you stumble on this link or something), just go and support in whatever way you can lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4h14s0/one_of_the_tournaments_going_on_this_weekend_is/

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

does anyone know why people just get kicked from games in arena? and why does it take 30 elo if you just randomly get lagged out? because i was just destroying and i got kicked out of no where and now im down 30 elo for what was going to be an easy win

also got banned for it

The game is fine, it's way better than pre-patch Halo2
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Hey guys, please upvote this thread on reddit so that Am tournaments like EGLx can gain exposure! I think if casual players start to see these kinds of tournaments they'll feel like they have a route into the competitive/pro scene instead of being scared off by the high intensity HCS lol. Not to mention, people have worked super hard on this and it'd be great to see high stream numbers!

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4h14s0/one_of_the_tournaments_going_on_this_weekend_is/

Yeah, don't do that. It's against reddit's rules.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The game is fine, it's way better than pre-patch Halo2

LOL, you are not going to let that go  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

also got banned for it

"destroying" bruh you got kicked in the first 25 seconds....you literally had 1 kill...not destroying

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Never direct link a Reddit thread. Anyone who upvotes after clicking the link is met with an automated downvote from Reddit's system.

It's also against Reddit rules, as Moa said, but it literally does you more harm than good. Mention the thread, post screenshot, tell people to go. NEVER link it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

oops I went and upvoted. didn't realize that was against da rules. 

also why doesnt eglx's stream have quality options? 

Without being biased or fanboy-y, i have to say Kampy is actually disgusting at 4v4 and he will only get better as he practices more.  He's not going to be an AM for long

Kampy is the best slayer this team can have. I spent 1 hour watching Trunks' stream today and he's a great support player and can slay and escape from risky situations very easily. I don't know a lot about Yoshi but he's a very good FFA player and Vetoed is just the perfect versatile player. If this team sticks together they are not going to be AM for long.

Meme Team has all the quality?

Pretty much only partnered stream channels get quality settings. 

Meme Team has all the quality?

Also this

Gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with how the teams for the invitational OQ this weekend were chosen. Seeing some teams/players on that list that I don't think should be in there over some others. Not just from a skill standpoint, but from a season one accomplishments standpoint, or lack thereof.

Not everyone can be pleased though, so it is what it is. Just my .02.

Gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with how the teams for the invitational OQ this weekend were chosen. Seeing some teams/players on that list that I don't think should be in there over some others. Not just from a skill standpoint, but from a season one accomplishments standpoint, or lack thereof.

Not everyone can be pleased though, so it is what it is. Just my .02.

What examples do you have?

"destroying" bruh you got kicked in the first 25 seconds....you literally had 1 kill...not destroying

You don't know that he wasn't destroying, maybe 1 kill for him is a stellur game. Also, you don't know how many assists he had or what he was doing. He could have been giving the world's best call outs, could have been giving his teammates a motivational speech, hyping them up.

Maybe he meant he was he demoralizing the other team by sending trash talk messages in between each kill. So he was destroying them mentally.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i was about to pull a flag with 3 dead in the first 25 seconds and we had map control, it was a bit of an exaggeration but lets be real that was going to be a cap in the first minute.  thats not a good sign

the point is, i got kicked and shouldnt have lost elo and that was looking like pretty much the best start we could have gotten

You don't know that he wasn't destroying, maybe 1 kill for him is a stellur game. Also, you don't know how many assists he had or what he was doing. He could have been giving the world's best call outs, could have been giving his teammates a motivational speech, hyping them up.

Maybe he meant he was he demoralizing the other team by sending trash talk messages in between each kill. So he was destroying them mentally.

he was in my game

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Never direct link a Reddit thread. Anyone who upvotes after clicking the link is met with an automated downvote from Reddit's system.

It's also against Reddit rules, as Moa said, but it literally does you more harm than good. Mention the thread, post screenshot, tell people to go. NEVER link it.

Oh, okay, my bad, didn't know that. 

he was in the game.  "destroying" was a bit of an exaggeration to be fair, for the part of the game i was in we were destroying it just wasnt that long lol.  But ya the point is, i lost elo and i feel like i shouldnt have and its out of my control and i was just wondering what exactly caused that to happen and if i could control it, but it seems to be random.

• Upvote (+1) 1