CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How about next time, ESL sets a Canary Trap with whatever important info they send, eduting a minor detail,wording, or watermark. So whatever screenshot of said info is shared they can tell who leaked it.

For example, Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones changed details in his info to 3 different ppl in book 2. When Cercei confronts him with said info, he knew exactly who leaked it.

While it would be nice for ESL to trust the pros, they obviously messed up. And instead of all being mistrusted, they can punish the offenders.

i was thinking about this and it could easily be circumvented if you just reposted the information in your own words (which is what i would have done originally with the group leak)

we TMZ now

• Upvote (+1) 2

What time does the EGLx broadcast go live?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can admit to not knowing a ton about Chalkie, but at first glance, I'm pretty damned sure that Jimbo/TuFoxy/Snipedrone squad could compete with most any NA team. That really is a sick lineup.

all you need to know about Chalkie

TL;DW Chalkie is a gawd

That is not Karma.

Google images has failed me :mj:

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hope you all enjoy my montage. Please let me know what you think <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzepgiGtH1Y&hd=1

I haven't followed you much, but I think it's fantastic how much depth you went into with thanking, publicly, those who have supported you and enabled you to get where you are today. That's classy.

Obviously, the amazing clips were amazing. You've gained a new fan.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Any day a Pro releases a montage is a great day. Absolutely loved it, didn't even feel like 20 minutes had passed with that level of gameplay and editing.

Good luck with the new team also!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just quit my job after watching @@Spartan 's montage because I know money will not bring me more joy in life than those 20 mins.  Seriously man that was energetic as hell and the multikills were just nasty.  Great music choices throughout.

• Upvote (+1) 7

as someone who's both made and watched more video game montages than I even care to remember. Damn. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sick montage Tyler. Not so much a fan of H2A clips in general, but most of your H5 clips were filthy good. Good luck with your new Liquid team and thanks for the shout out. 

Edit: One more thing, "ScikHo", really!? lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sick montage Tyler. Not so much a fan of H2A clips in general, but most of your H5 clips were filthy good. Good luck with your new Liquid team and thanks for the shout out. 

Edit: One more thing, "ScikHo" really!? 

LOL <3 MY B, I misCapped.

But had to throw you in there. One of my first online Teammates :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Editing is great, lots of sick plays ... but this was way too long (19 minutes?!), I'm honestly not sure why half these clips were in there.  There were far too many mediocre double/triple kills that seemed to only be in the montage because they were against pros?  Not hating at all, I just think that it would be even better as a 10-minute montage with only the more ridiculous multilkills

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Did anyone else see Snipedown get montage'd?

It's really, really, really subtle, but it's there.  :lxthul:

Man, I remember matching up against Spartan in H4, getting the crap beat out of me, and then asking him about going to an AGL event. What a long, strange trip it's been for him, but here he is.

• Upvote (+1) 2