CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You're right. I remember Optic had some complaints about him as a person, i think Ace thought of him as weird/arrogant. Contra himself, I believe, has said he feels like an outsider in the Halo community.

*perhaps relevant, he caused me to lose a match in Arena the other night when, to entertain his stream, he hid behind the boxes at Nest on Rig Strongholds instead of killing someone who I got 1shot that was capping Nest

Yeah exactly. Also don't forget WinterFox with Naded. I just wonder what is going on with him. :/ He's one of my favorite player to watch.

LOL. Sorry that happened to you dude!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh my EG is slapping RNG in this matchmaking game.

Eg- Roy LBX Snipedown, Suspector

RNG- Victory, Ninja, Heinz, Commonly

• Upvote (+1) 1

Obviously it's a much better experience if you play it but IMO CS is a much better watch than Halo is both for a new viewer and a veteran player.

• Stylistic differences in the top teams (and between nationalities for that matter)
  • Defined roles in teams
  • Diverse strategy within rounds
  • A straightforward structure - rounds, economy
  • Much more individually empowering

There is a magic in that keeps people coming back watching / playing and makes CS one of the few longstanding esports.

@@Jacob .. to say nothing new happens is surface level. Something new happens every game with occasional breakthrough in strategy / meta, this happened at the last LAN for instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-yPbZp7Mwk

I was at work and didn't get a chance to reply to this, but this is what I meant when I said "I could be seriously wrong." I have played probably 15 games of team deathmatch in CS:GO and that's the extent of my experience. As a layman, that's what the game LOOKS like. Every time I've ever turned on a stream for CS, it just appears to be extremely campy. The video you linked doesn't even do much for me.. we've seen players jumping on other players heads for a very long time in Halo. Maybe CS just doesn't appeal as much to people who played Halo first? It's much slower paced.

That tweet from Predevonator a page back is directed to the same "CEO" of Denial from that shitstorm during H2A. So, new owner or not, apparently that original guy is still very much involved. I feel bad for the players on that squad. Obviously Denial hasn't cleaned up its act and it's probably for the best if they leave Halo altogether.

Ogre 2 + Bubu/Huke is probably his best case scenario. I'd LOVE to see how good Huke could be at Halo with a player like Ogre 2 to guide him, in a way.

We can only tell the tales of the old battles we've had here on this forum. Such as The War of Denial, The Noble Crusade, and my personal favorite Brads Betrayal

Never forget the day General Chig was drowned in milk. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah exactly. Also don't forget WinterFox with Naded. I just wonder what is going on with him. :/ He's one of my favorite player to watch.

LOL. Sorry that happened to you dude!

What was the WFX thing? I forget.

Elumnite seemed to hint that the benching was deserved in Ninjas stream.

Most people don't bite the hand.

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG vs the two pros that hate me going down at twitch.tv/snip3down

They don't hate you just think you are braindead, come on man keep their story straight or they will get angry again lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why the fuck did I just see the Denial owner with his shirt off.

Do you not like that sexy bod?

• Upvote (+1) 1