CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If the Meme Team were to somehow match CLG in the first round of the TB tournament, I'm literally doing nothing the entire series other than trying to ninja @@LethuL.

I hope to see plenty of crouching, storm rifle kills, and t-bags out of you guys, do us proud  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Cause you're not a man.

Oh... Well in that case I'll just have to go home and become a man today.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I am literally pumped to see the MemeTeam today. More importantly though, 3 Halo tournaments in the same weekend? I literally cannot handle this,  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I hope to see plenty of crouching, storm rifle kills, and t-bags out of you guys, do us proud  :simms:

and remember, damage into dead bodies counts double. It's science.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

They're afraid of us.

If you do play them you have to challenge them to strat roulette, they were practicing that tho last night won 100-23 in Rig Stronghold "Racecar mode"

If the Meme Team were to somehow match CLG in the first round of the TB tournament, I'm literally doing nothing the entire series other than trying to ninja @@LethuL.

Can't wait to see those h4 strats bruv :simms:

activecamo.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm leaving work now to get home and warm-up for the tournament. @@SnakeBite you better hope you dodge us with a lucky draw. 

(I'm actually sick and have no voice, but that's way less cool of a narrative)

• Upvote (+1) 5

Oh... Well in that case I'll just have to go home and become a man today.

Meme Team to you

• Upvote (+1) 6

I suppose I should be flattered that you have the decency to lie to me on a public forum :)

SAVAGE

On a real note, it truly is shitty that the brackets leaked so immediately... it's not a good look.

"Here's some important information. I trust you to be professional and keep this to yourselves fo-"

"yayaya ikikik HEY LOOK GUYS THEY GAVE US BRACKETS"

ICYMI there has been some major speculated team changes over the waters here:

Rumoured line ups:

Jimbo - Chalkie - Snipedrone - TuFoxy

Buk20 - Buk57 - Ramirez - Riotz

Thoughts?

The question is then brought up though, what happens to Epsilons Pro League position? Do they duke it out Allegiance-style? It seems they broke up way too late to have a LAN scheduled.

He's an FPS analyst not the coach. Elamite was coach when ace was on TL also.

Just Halo analyst again.  After Liquid's CoD team went tits up at Relegation, Apathy and StuDy were sold to CWL Pro teams, Merk is [redacted, because I'm not sure if it's announced yet?  He's going places.], and I think Burns is still looking.

But yeah, @@Igs cubanex  -- the only time I've been Liquid's coach was at Aspen / XGames, because MLG had a miscommunication with Elamite that led him to believe he could cast -and- coach.

In an unrelated note: God bless the new Waypoint features.

e2258f2f547a192effb33020938ec405.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

The question is then brought up though, what happens to Epsilons Pro League position? Do they duke it out Allegiance-style? It seems they broke up way too late to have a LAN scheduled.

They might just do a series for the spot, but most likely they'll just forfeit the spot and everyone will compete for the 6 spots.

How about next time, ESL sets a Canary Trap with whatever important info they send, eduting a minor detail,wording, or watermark. So whatever screenshot of said info is shared they can tell who leaked it.

For example, Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones changed details in his info to 3 different ppl in book 2. When Cercei confronts him with said info, he knew exactly who leaked it.

While it would be nice for ESL to trust the pros, they obviously messed up. And instead of all being mistrusted, they can punish the offenders.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd assume they don't want to send the same e-mail 64 different times with 64 minor edits.

A team watermark wouldn't be crazy to do. If they narrowed it down to the team, it would help honest team members keep each other accountable.

You could only need to do team watermarks once, then copy paste.

Anyone know if EG is planning on doing the TB tourney? Just skimmed the registration and didn't see them on there...

Hmea3Oc.jpg

edit: words

RNG isn't playing in it because Penguin is still in high school and he won't be home when the tournament starts. So I'm assuming EG isn't playing because they're in a similar situation with Suspector being in high school still as well.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Just a reminder for you guys

Both Org and Montage reveal at 12pm EST. Words cannot express my excitement...so conveniently here are some little faces courtesy of Beyond.
:apg:  :wutface:  :walshy:  :simms:

edit:  :holmes: no one saw that right? right. carry on.