CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Rep :fire:

I swear it isn't me.

All of our memories bro and this is how you do me?

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would Epsilon break up?

From what I can gather it was out of game issues rather than in game ones.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think the buk twins are solid, don't get me wrong, but I always thought a combination of the two best players epsi and two others would be better. I actually think epsi will be even better.

I assume they'll stick under the epsi org? (unless fnatic pls).

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wow..it must be really bad if they are allegedly breaking up over it

Glad you posted this, I have a rule that I can't go to sleep until you post about radar at least once

I'm just asking about categories that deserve to be put in pro choice awards. Don't you think they're a big enough part of the game? Best knowledge of when to pull out AR can proudly join the other categories like best pistol and best sniper.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ICYMI there has been some major speculated team changes over the waters here:

Rumoured line ups:

Jimbo - Chalkie - Snipedrone - TuFoxy

Buk20 - Buk57 - Ramirez - Riotz

Thoughts?

I know chalkie is one of the best eu players, but is Tufoxy the better option out of riotz and Ramirez? I always thought riotz was really good.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I know chalkie is one of the best eu players, but is Tufoxy the better option out of riotz and Ramirez? I always thought riotz was really good.

TuFoxy is the best in Europe and has been since H2A, guys an animal. I have nightmares of him and Jimbo flying at people. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

To all of the players claiming they "didn't know" they couldn't post that email. You know you're lying. The email started off with a huge disclaimer & you would have had to scroll a lengthy ways down (especially on mobile) to see the group/pool information.

http://imgur.com/B9NTWDI

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rumoured line ups:

Thoughts?

Tufoxy and Jimbo on one team ? That is scary. Not sure about Snipe/Chalkie combo though. But could be the team that makes huge splash at next worlds.

That other team doesnt seem seem too potent. Who is gonna slay ?

TuFoxy is the best in Europe and has been since H2A, guys an animal. I have nightmares of him and Jimbo flying at people.

Dreams of an EU team competing for top 4 at worlds again now? I think this is the scariest EU team I've seen. Def. need some time to get that epsi chemistry though, I'm sure. I can see them no question taking pro league.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

To all of the players claiming they "didn't know" they couldn't post that email. You know you're lying. The email started off with a huge disclaimer & you would have had to scroll a lengthy ways down (especially on mobile) to see the group/pool information.

http://imgur.com/B9NTWDI

Pathetic from those who leaked it tbh

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My thoughts on the last few pages: 

• I'm honoured to be on the HCS senate  :dank:
  • Cancelling scrims to listen to Drake? Are they 15 year old girls?  :wutface:
  • Pros leaking team news immediately is pretty funny, but a bit harsh on ESL for building hype  :lxthul:
  • Seeing Str8 Rippin back is great  :weback:
  • The new rumoured Epsilon team will dominate  :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Wait people legit changed their plans to listen to a new album?

Did anyone scrim?

• Downvote (-1) 1

OpTic will make the pro league.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

This weekend's qualifier isn't to get into Pro League.

It's to get into the LAN that'll get teams into Pro League.

Thanks man, that means a lot. I've been pretty surprised with the traffic the sub has been getting. People seem to be finding it useful so I'm happy with that!

wait, where do you find this sub? I somehow have missed hearing about it before now, but it sounds like 100000% what I've been looking for.

shame u missed my posts yesterday man

somehow, I don't think 9 year old Emma Watson really fits with the theme of yesterday... haha

When you realize  Ogre 2 is in Denial.....

tumblr_ly0s8oVYfT1qm8tfdo2_500.gif

Then when you know it's 100% true....

Dr.-Who.gif

All my feelings are very conflicted at this moment.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So...are you implying that the only reason why this gif was posted and plus repped was to fulfill some twisted underaged schoolgirl fantasy about emma watson?

Pls.  This gif was more than topical.  In the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry and Ron (best friends) are at odds with each other when Harry's name mysteriously emerges from the goblet.  After realizing Harry would have to be mad to volunteer himself for such dangerous trials, Ron makes up with Harry.  As Hermione and crew look on, the two friends reignite their trust in each other in a very charged moment, during which she exclaims in a rather touching and uplifting way, "Boys". 

Similarly, we all looked on as Moa and Hymae exchanged some warm words about happiness and fulfillment.  And just as Hermione remarked on the bond between her two friends, I too shared my sentiment in the form of a meme that captured the true essence of the moment.  Boys.  :tear:

Now I can't account for the slew of proceeding emma watson gifs, although I did plus rep the hell out of all of them) but I have to assume they were shared in attempts to further cash in on the moment and reap the sweet, sweet plus rep.

Please don't imply our intentions in this forum are misguided and full of shame.  For god sake, I'm 27 and married.  The last thing I need or want in my life is to think about fantasies with underaged children.

Now if you'll excuse me...

:kappa: 

And to be fair, Emma Watson was 14 or 15 during the filming and release of The Goblet of Fire, so it looks like he's wrong on both counts :kappa:

Rumoured line ups:

Thoughts?

:intel:  ?

I may have played with 3/4 of that second lineup two days ago, not sure if the gamertags are correct though.  :simms:

yv8pTid.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah it's a lot easier to hijack someone's brand. Lol.

Not that ambush is really even a successful brand or anything, it's just overall kind of lame. Like is it really that hard to make a brand new team and just take a run at it yourself?

you just seem to be taking it a little too personally, imo. If you'd rather see an original name, that's cool, but I feel like you're kind of taking digs unnecessarily at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 4