CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If any good teams need a last minute 4th hmu

gt: Foleys World

Also, i have been out of things for a little bit, but how did these AM teams like Kampy's get chosen? Was there / is there some kind of online bracket or tourney that they choose from?

Vetoed was at regionals so I believe that meant if no teams had someone from regionals then they would get a spot due to that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like T2, and hope he sticks with a team for LCQ and possibly Challenger League - but there's no way his squad is beating Elevate (Clown Fiesta) or E6. 

Clown Fiesta is really flying under the radar (partly because Aries & Randa are on the team), but they've really impressed me in scrims. Bar the usual Hysteria criticism, they seem to work well together, and Randa has been going off with power weapons. Will be interesting how they do on LAN (will LANsteria outweigh LANda?). Also, never discount a team with Heinz on it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

so how does beyond feel, having yalls most beloved player in ogre 2, play under the most hated org in denial?

so how does beyond feel, having yalls most beloved player in ogre 2, play under the most hated org in denial?

I didnt even know he was on Denial. 

I didnt even know he was on Denial. 

I'm convinced you only pay attention to the :dank:  memes in this thread  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm convinced you only pay attention to the :dank:  memes in this thread  :simms:

Well I love Dank Memes, but I really just dislike everything to do with Denial, so I just tune their garbage dealings out.

Its posts and comments like this that make my day. I had a few people from beyond encourage me to keep at it and play in the qualifier. Thank you man. 

Hell yeah man, win or lose just have fun... Everyone on this forum would love to have the opportunity to play like you do even if it turns out to be an EG - OG on Coli slayer type situation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow. It really was lit. Tell me, would you have any idea who made the video? I assume it wasn't you, given that you called the video lit, and no normal person would talk about their own content like that.

Completely agree. This guy is so full of himself it's sad. Idk anyone that would talk like that.

Oh btw this montage is crazy good

https://youtu.be/7JBRGf3sYyY

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Any speculation on why the radio silence by Kampy and Vetoed? 

TheeSkill said in snipedown's chat that they were announcing it tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 1

They do say the mind is the first to go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I refuse to believe he's playing under that org.

I guess you could say that I'm in Denial.

• Upvote (+1) 7

YOOOO This song about Snip3down is LIT xD

I thought it was shittacular

• Upvote (+1) 1

In other news, I have been followed and unfollowed by that ESL Halo twitter account about 5 times now. 

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't understand why people would leak the groups, it's honestly a shame.

Rep  :fire:

In other news, I have been followed and unfollowed by that ESL Halo twitter account about 5 times now. 

I swear it isn't me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So...are you implying that the only reason why this gif was posted and plus repped was to fulfill some twisted underaged schoolgirl fantasy about emma watson?

Pls.  This gif was more than topical.  In the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry and Ron (best friends) are at odds with each other when Harry's name mysteriously emerges from the goblet.  After realizing Harry would have to be mad to volunteer himself for such dangerous trials, Ron makes up with Harry.  As Hermione and crew look on, the two friends reignite their trust in each other in a very charged moment, during which she exclaims in a rather touching and uplifting way, "Boys". 

Similarly, we all looked on as Moa and Hymae exchanged some warm words about happiness and fulfillment.  And just as Hermione remarked on the bond between her two friends, I too shared my sentiment in the form of a meme that captured the true essence of the moment.  Boys.  :tear:

Now I can't account for the slew of proceeding emma watson gifs, although I did plus rep the hell out of all of them) but I have to assume they were shared in attempts to further cash in on the moment and reap the sweet, sweet plus rep.

Please don't imply our intentions in this forum are misguided and full of shame.  For god sake, I'm 27 and married.  The last thing I need or want in my life is to think about fantasies with underaged children.

Now if you'll excuse me...

:kappa: 

:wutface:

Sounds like a woman is running the account....

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1