CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OT: Could you guys imagine if Halo had the same strict rules about player poaching as lcs?

Players and orgs are fined $2,500+ just for asking if a player would want to team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Much hate? There are almost 27 000 members here and think most of us want to have his babies. There are a few outspoken members that seems to be offended about the unconditional love Ogre2 have in the Halo community and therefore take any chance to criticize him. Don´t let a few minds form your opinion about such a big place as Beyond (the no1 place for competitive Halo).

But it is of course true that Ogre2, as many of the other old Halo pro players, struggles in H5. But I have faith in him. oh-my-goat.gif?14

And welcome to Beyond![/quote

Thank you. Late response. Good to know the GOAT still has many fans.

watching his montages changed the way I played halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

f2aed3286ab90d7cb3f58f4d560c71f6.gif

tfw a 16yr old emma watson gif gets 8 upvotes on an internet forum; (

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Beyond needs to make interactive brackets on the main page so we can make them and post here. Maybe even a bracket contest

Some of these players are immature teenagers that won't make it out of the challenger league until Halo 6: Rise of the Ancilla. *insert dank lore meme* I'm assuming the leaker was one of them and I hope that doesn't diminish the relationship between ESL and the actual pros. Now if the leaker was a pro, that's just sad.

tfw a 16yr old emma watson gif gets 8 upvotes on an internet forum; (

Hey man when she was 16 I was 14/15 so that makes it okay!

Know what I mean boys?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

OT: Could you guys imagine if Halo had the same strict rules about player poaching as lcs?

Players and orgs are fined $2,500+ just for asking if a player would want to team.

Once the league gets going, there should be anti-poaching rules...

But to clarify, it's not poaching for a manager to approach another manager about a player -- or for that manager to talk to another team's player if the other team has given the okay to do so.

Poaching is when a player or manager talks directly to another team's player without the consent/knowledge of that team's management.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nice fabricated story. Reaching for upvotes. You could have been a bit more subtle with the Aces ankles reference.

Honestly if I was going to make something up it would've been a bit more interesting. Check my twitter (OfficialKEVN) and see the pic I just took in the ER if you don't believe me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan is releasing his montage tomorrow, if someone tweets it out tonight would he be happy about it? It's because ESL wanted to release it for their own reasons(whether it's for views/etc) and someone else released it

Views dropped tonight, actually. scrims were cancelled and everything

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly if I was going to make something up it would've been a bit more interesting. Check my twitter (OfficialKEVN) and see the pic I just took in the ER if you don't believe me.

fabricating stories and now fishing for twitter followers? smh

MFW when three teams I like are in the same group:  :wutface: (ALG, God Tier, Denial). God Tier vs. Denial will be the match to watch IMO, as ALG is the strongest team in there.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

If any good teams need a last minute 4th hmu

gt: Foleys World

Also, i have been out of things for a little bit, but how did these AM teams like Kampy's get chosen? Was there / is there some kind of online bracket or tourney that they choose from?

Its posts and comments like this that make my day. I had a few people from beyond encourage me to keep at it and play in the qualifier. Thank you man. 

Considering it seems you value this kind of feedback, let me just say that in a shady and pretty lame community, you've been a stand-up guy and a total Pro since i've remembered playing against and watching you back in H3. Solid player and a solid dude. GJ and GL this weekend

edit:

forum foley back in full force tonight. reminiscent of 09 mlgpro open teams, seeds and predictions forums lol

• Upvote (+1) 2