CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Final Boss belongs to MLG. Maniac used BTH as recently as 2015, only finally giving it up when he joined Noble Black. T2 is still using Str8 Rippin. Cloud and Hysteria used a bastardized Triggers Down at Regionals. Why can't an OG Ambush member use Ambush?

When teams can't get orgs, they'll use those names.

Missing the point, I dont care who they belong to. I was using examples of old established team names. 

Guy hasnt played for years, comes back and uses it. Its cool, just would have been better to see a team actually continue the success of the name. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@Beatdown it happens <3 next time copy your post just in case 

Oh I know, it's not the first time a gif has fucked me.

Won't be the last

tumblr_o55oksTrBd1u7n015o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't understand why people would leak the groups, it's honestly a shame.

they were coming out tomorrow what's the difference?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

they were coming out tomorrow what's the difference?

A breach of trust and a good look for the Pro/ESL relationship.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't understand why people would leak the groups, it's honestly a shame.

A few people were talking about it on stream too  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

A breach of trust and a good look for the Pro/ESL relationship.

i suppose, who ever leaked it did it the right way, anonymously 

this happens in real sports all the time, honestly i'm a fan lol

EG playing Kampy's new team!!! In arena

Report back with how quickly EG wins, please?

Wasn't aware this information needed to be kept quiet, my apologies Vivi

What an idiotic post. You're a tool... That's a blatant lie if I've ever seen one.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Spartan is releasing his montage tomorrow, if someone tweets it out tonight would he be happy about it? It's because ESL wanted to release it for their own reasons(whether it's for views/etc) and someone else released it

It's fine as long as no specifics were announced on purpose. Victory reading it off before seeing the do not disclose later is a mistake on ESLs part.

that's a good point, sux for ESL

Forgive me for being horribly off topic, currently I'm waiting in an emergency room, because my ankle is incredibly sore after playing soccer yesterday. I woke up in a large amount of pain and screaming in my sleep ( it wasn't sore for hours before I went to bed ) and having a really weird dream. I was OpTic Ace and I was trying to find a 4th for OpTic. I guess my brain made some weird connection regarding damaged ankles and all the halo I played before bed. Just thought you guys would like to know

Nice fabricated story. Reaching for upvotes. You could have been a bit more subtle with the Aces ankles reference.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 14

since OpTic 9-4 Liquid and EG is 6-5 with Liquid right now, OpTic is better than EG right?  :intel:  :kappa:

No joke an EG that scrims once a week is probably worse than OpTic

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG 50 - 29 Kampy/Vetoed's team 

It was 3/4 of Kampy/Vetoed's team. They have been grinding all night but Yoshi hasn't played with them today for some reason

I wouldn't think MLG would have an issue if 2Gre used Final Boss as a team name as they can make more money off the gear. If anything they would choose an org so they can get more benefits.

EG 50 - 29 Kampy/Vetoed's team

I figured as such. They're probably the worst team that will be attending the invitational. That said, I love all of those guys. I just don't have high hopes for them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This team may arguably be better than 07 final boss.

Clete never fails on being hilarious lol He posts that same fake hype basically every day haha

As with the leaked brackets, in a World where we get most of our information from Twitter, ESL is not losing much by having it leaked. However, its their content and information and they should be able to release it at their choosing. 

With any league youre going to have to deal with leaks, it just sucks that it has to hurt the relationship between tourney admins and whoever the info was sent to..

Fun seeing some remnants of life back in the halo community

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im not trying to start anything, but if ESL wanted the players to know maps and gametypes earlier for extra prep, what is wrong with the community knowing maps and gametypes early too?

Because the reason the groups/teams haven't been announced by ESL is related to teams wanting to announce their rosters officially.

...that e-mail getting leaked effectively leaks some other announcements by extension.

Although, it's not like it was new information.

Assault is coaching Liquid :intel:

...He has been for the past... 4? scrims.

I said this last night when everyone kept asking where Assault was... and then they kept asking where Assault was after I said it.

Do you guys not trust me anymore? :(

• Upvote (+1) 3