CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Forgive me for being horribly off topic, currently I'm waiting in an emergency room, because my ankle is incredibly sore after playing soccer yesterday. I woke up in a large amount of pain and screaming in my sleep ( it wasn't sore for hours before I went to bed ) and having a really weird dream. I was OpTic Ace and I was trying to find a 4th for OpTic. I guess my brain made some weird connection regarding damaged ankles and all the halo I played before bed. Just thought you guys would like to know

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Forgive me for being horribly off topic, currently I'm waiting in an emergency room, because my ankle is incredibly sore after playing soccer yesterday. I woke up in a large amount of pain and screaming in my sleep ( it wasn't sore for hours before I went to bed ) and having a really weird dream. I was OpTic Ace and I was trying to find a 4th for OpTic. I guess my brain made some weird connection regarding damaged ankles and all the halo I played before bed. Just thought you guys would like to know

well you and Ace both have damaged ankles...

• Upvote (+1) 5

That feel when EG is losing to a team they 10-3'd (11-2'd?) before PAX in scrims right now

CTbefraUYAAUpHv.jpg

I pray they at least take the series. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That feel when EG is losing to a team they 10-3'd (11-2'd?) before PAX in scrims right now

CTbefraUYAAUpHv.jpg

This is how I felt when RNG was down 2-4 to Allegiance. RNG won the series 8-5.

You must have faith.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just got home, trying to go back through the thread and check out how scrims have been going.

Can anyone hit me with the quick update <3

This is how I felt when RNG was down 2-4 to Allegiance. RNG won the series 8-5.

You must have faith.

I don't right now :/ this was an insanely long break. 

Understandable one though, but its gonna be a rough week of scrims for EG.

I don't expect to see a full-to-form EG till I get back from vaca

My team is God Tier (I didnt find out about the name until day). I really didn't think I was going to play in the tournament so I told Elevate that Randa's team would be the best team to pickup.

Seriously man every post you make you seem like a genuinely great person.Please don't leave the halo scene we need more people like you. Also good luck this weekend you've got some fans rooting for you

• Upvote (+1) 7

CTbefraUYAAUpHv.jpg

It was 8-5 and they were looking quite poor at the beginning of that scrim too. Were down 2-5 before winning the next six straight. Mainlydanhaving troubles with slayer tonight. Not really much to worry about especially considering these are just early online scrims with a bit before the real competition begins.

I'm assuming this isn't going to change anything for tomorrow?  Just want to make sure before I wake up early only to find out somethings happened. 

Hahahah no, we just had to sit through 30 minutes of a fire alarm while we tested some stuff. Everything looks excellent for tomorrow and the team is in good spirits! :) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont see anyone else using Final Boss or Believe the Hype or TIME2PROVE either... 

Ambush isnt a brand at all, but it was a successful team full of top caliber players not too long ago.

terrible logic.

Final Boss belongs to MLG. Maniac used BTH as recently as 2015, only finally giving it up when he joined Noble Black. T2 is still using Str8 Rippin. Cloud and Hysteria used a bastardized Triggers Down at Regionals. Why can't an OG Ambush member use Ambush?

When teams can't get orgs, they'll use those names.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TFW you write some stuff quoting some people, predictions and something heartfelt for the/about the forums and you finish it off with a gif...

and then you hit post message and post disappears.  

uorf7xw64guwzaivulod.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Denial has the easiest pool to pull off an upset. That Cloud team is the weakest 2nd team in any of the pools.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

9HAA3PC.jpg

alright Str8 fans, upvotes please

@@Beatdown it happens <3 next time copy your post just in case 

lmao you earned my upvote instantly

since OpTic 9-4 Liquid and EG is 6-5 with Liquid right now, OpTic is better than EG right?  :intel:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Out of curiosity, where did you find that this is the format?

its based on pool seeds from the esl  :intel:

it makes sense if you look at the rosters