CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do you know what happened? What if Denial did everything right here? I am not saying don't jump on the hate train but at least wait until you know what occurred. 

If you know anything about Denial's history in Halo, you would know they lost the benefit of the doubt.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Do you know what happened? What if Denial did everything right here? I am not saying don't jump on the hate train but at least wait until you know what occurred. 

It is Team Beyond.

Players are always right.

Organizations are always wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 9

@@ContrA care to share any info?

@@ssbChad, my guess is that disciplinary suspension would mean a suspension from pay and could be for any time period until his contract expires. This could mean that Contra may not be able to play on any other teams if Denial is unwilling to let a team buy out his contract. Not sure what the discipline is for, but if it's a breach of the contract and reflects poorly on Denial and the sponsors, then it could be for awhile (depending on length of contract).

Odds are though, since we know Denial's history, it's something personal and stupid and shouldn't be happening. 

I know Ola and Mikwen are a supposed duo, but has EG even considered Pistola? 

doubtful, why take a risk on ola

Let the investigations into #DenialBenchGate begin

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doesn't matter. It's been known that Denial is super shady and unprofessional. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you know anything about Denial's history in Halo, you would know they lost the benefit of the doubt.

I am quite aware actually. They also had a new guy come in recently who is a lot more respected than their CEO. It is easy to ignite a witch hunt on this forum and I just don't want it to happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe Contra/Devon were making moves to get a new org, putting out feelers and they got caught. Then instead of acting professional gave the already unprofessional "CEO" an excuse to be a douche. He probably had the contracts locked, smarting from last time...

From what I've seen of Pistola, he would be a risk at a top team and would be a shame to see him go on a team and underperform instead of seeing him with a Top 8 team and perform to a good standard. He needs time to get back into Halo properly and reach the standards we know he can bring.

Him and Mikwen should stay as a duo though.

Can someone shed some light on what Denial has done in the past?

The CEO didn't pay his players on time, didn't pay them full, did not give them any sponsor gifts, came to Team Beyond, caused a shit storm.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Doesn't matter. It's been known that Denial is super shady and unprofessional. 

Yeah, it does matter. Jumping to conclusions when you don't know what happened is not a good way to evaluate situations. I know they have been shady and it is VERY possible that they are being scummy now. However, the fact is at this point we don't know what happened. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

they considered him once  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can someone shed some light on what Denial has done in the past?

They refused to pay some players in H2A because the players "Didn't fulfill their contract..." and it ignited the forums and Twitter. I don't think the public ever saw the contracts but evidence pointed to the fact that Denial was wrongfully withholding payment. I don't think those players ever got paid in the end (it was Mikwen, Heinz, APG, and Chig I believe).

Edit: Grammar. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok so I remember since H2A, there has always been something strange going on with Contra. Does anybody know exactly what it is? Is he a bad teammate, bad attitude or what??

I follow him on Twitter and he seems like a nice guy. I just don't understand why there's always something odd going on with him

You're right. I remember Optic had some complaints about him as a person, i think Ace thought of him as weird/arrogant. Contra himself, I believe, has said he feels like an outsider in the Halo community.

*perhaps relevant, he caused me to lose a match in Arena the other night when, to entertain his stream, he hid behind the boxes at Nest on Rig Strongholds instead of killing someone who I got 1shot that was capping Nest

• Upvote (+1) 1