CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wasn't aware this information needed to be kept quiet, my apologies Vivi 

We all love you bae

Just makes it a lot harder to argue that we can trust players with this kind of information.

Do you have any idea who? Might be an idea to start handing out safeguards against this, like deterrents. 

Nothing major, mind you, just little nudges to keep them in line and still trust?

God Tier is Cloud's team (confirmed in Randa's chat by Cloud, and now Swift Kill here.)

Denial is 2gre's team. Confirmed by Randa's stream.

Based on Teams left, I'd say Liquid is staying.. Liquid.

Which would put Randa's team as Elevate.

Cpt Anarchy uses the Legendary team name A LOT. You can prob assume his team is that. (Cpt Anarchy, Winntur, Squall, Swish)

Only mystery rosters are Indecisive and Sentinels.

is it a mystery though 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Should be #viewsfromthe6idelines because they gettin' sidelined this weekend after not scrimming to listen to the new Drake  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Wasn't aware this information needed to be kept quiet, my apologies Vivi 

Are you dense?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So, gonna be roughhhh for Sentinels to make it out this weekend. Hoping they don't give up and keep grinding. Maybe someday they'll make pro league and we can get a FaZe sponsorship?  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:

Are you dense?

I must be, because I'm lost at the moment lol.

When you wanna tweet out the bracket but @@Vivi dodges your question

AhGVX26.jpg

With said info do what you will. No1 can confirm or condone these things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should be #viewsfromthe6idelines because they gettin' sidelined this weekend after not scrimming to listen to the new Drake  :lxthul:

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH OMG i needed this omg.

• Upvote (+1) 1

indecisive might be FaZe tbh, atleast a possibility.  I doubt they would pick up a team with Yoshi and Trunks tho, nothing against them they are good players but they haven't really proven themselves, or atleast not as much as kampy and vetoed, and even then they havent really placed well aside from kampy being an FFA god and big youtuber.

I bet in the future kampy will have a sick team under FaZe but maybe not this roster

wow looks like Optic is going to squash cpt anachis dreams again

Yeah. I hope he can get on trough last chance qualifier, or dominate the challenger. I really want to see him get some success again.

we already knew how groups would work

Not everyone understood it completely... :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So now that the game's meta has evolved, who are the top 5 players for radar skill and AR positional gameplay skill?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't mean any offense or anything by this, it's something I'm genuinely curious if I missed:

Why...does the leak matter? Is there something that needed to be done by ESL before it was officially released? 

• Upvote (+1) 5