CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Could we see Ogre 2 Bubu Huke Contra? It could be an upgrade due to Ogre helping Bubu and Huke learn more.

Edit: Forget Contra, posted this before he got benched

• Upvote (+1) 4

Their 4th is not Cratos. If you watched Naded's stream last night he made that pretty clear.

Could you explain? Unfortunately I missed the stream.  :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok, I understand there are better monitors out there but Im just trying to find bright sides for what Im stuck with atm :\ @@VinFTW Ill save up for that one I guess

https://twitter.com/DenialCEO/status/714988556238909440

WTF?! Like, 2nd at Regionals and Top 4 at Worlds. One of the best teams right now and you bench him?! RIP Denial

Could we REALLY be seeing 2gre teaming with 2 young guns again like Royal 2 and Snakebite?

2gre, Huke, Bubudubu and ?!?!?!

Like, what?

Contra benched as a disciplinary action? What happened? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just got home from a long day at work and have to immediately leave and run some errands, can someone sum up the "intel" for the day?

And what's up with this Denial stuff and teams looking to acquire Bubu? or players being suspended?

Ok so I remember since H2A, there has always been something strange going on with Contra. Does anybody know exactly what it is? Is he a bad teammate, bad attitude or what??

I follow him on Twitter and he seems like a nice guy. I just don't understand why there's always something odd going on with him

oh ok. Guess I can't support optic or nadad anymore

This could be a joke, I honestly think Cratos was joking He's probably just teaming with Shooter and two others.

My guess is that Contra doesn't want to give Denial whatever percentage of prize winnings they are asking for. Just to clarify, this is my speculation.

I hope Devon is all good, sounds like it isnt anything too personal with his own life.

And that is why you don't go with Denial or Noble lmao

Do you know what happened? What if Denial did everything right here? I am not saying don't jump on the hate train but at least wait until you know what occurred. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's a shame that good teams went to orgs like Denial and Noble when there are plenty of other great orgs like nV that could use better teams.

I don't know what they did to get benched but:

1.) Publicly announcing the decision and calling them out on Twitter

And

2.) Not sharing the full details and basically forcing people to flood Elumnite's twitter

Are both very very unprofessional acts and I think they further prove how shitty of an org Denial is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

SCRIMS GOING DOWN TONIGHT, POSSIBLY IN 30 MINUTES:

Snipedown, Suspector, Lunchbox, Roy 

VS.

Stellur, El Town, Spartan, Unlegit

UPDATED ^^^^