CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is it though? I feel as though a lot of the pros and people that are wrapped up in pro "stuff" are kind of living in this fantasy world where h5 is ok and everything is alright. Let's be real here. The population of this game is so low that all region locks are gone(yay lag out the ass) and they cannot institute any kind of party restrictions(yay parties of 4 out the ass). The MM experience for most people is utter shit because this game is so unpopular.

You like the game the way it is. That's awesome. For you. Unfortunately most people don't agree with you. At some point it would be cool for the rest of us if you guys could look at the big picture and take advantage of your prominent positions to try to fix this game or more importantly, fix the road this franchise is going down. Maybe you are pushing. Maybe you guys are bringing stuff up to 343. Please push more. Please push harder.

I have a pressing question that's been confusing me.

I see at least a few posters here express constant dissatisfaction towards Halo 5.............

why do you play? Because if you don't like THIS iteration of Halo, which is the best in a long while, it would make sense that you'd have already stopped playing during Reach/H4.

Since you're still here (and still playing H5) like most of the people who can't do much besides complain it seems, I'll just assume you like to do so arbitrarily.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey, I made a Community Halo Tournament Schedule (CHTS). I will put in big or small tourneys if I see them pop up or my DM's are open if you do not see one on there. Much <3

Link: CHTS

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey, I made a Community Halo Tournament Schedule (CHTS). I will put in big or small tourneys if I see them pop up or my DM's are open if you do not see one on there. Much <3

The EGLx tourney is this weekend too! http://eglx.ca/halo-5/

• Upvote (+1) 6

This is great man.  Both for the organizers, and for us who are "just sitting here watching" to see what's happening.  Good stuff. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Be careful Mikwen is gonna call you out.

Trust this man, this is his area of expertise. This man has been called out by the likes of Mikwen, Lethul and snakebite just to name a few.

There is no one in this community that I would trust more than @@Igs cubanex  in regards to how to be called out by a pro. 

Except for possibly @@W0uld.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I guess that's promising. I feel like Arkanum is the X factor. Need his consistency

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm dead serious about playing btw, no Kappa. Not sure who our fourth should be, though!

Same. It will be a fight not to goose.

Open tryouts for the Team Beyond MemeTeam 4th member start now. Post your best meme, we will speak with the HCS Council and make a decision by tomorrow AM.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So, what's the deal with @@Naded? When he joined OpTic I was excited about the potential content he would be putting out. Instead, he almost never streams, never vlogs, never uploads videos in general... Just seems like a missed opportunity. I understand if he is focused on the game but he's a great entertainer.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Red rep king reporting for duty

Not sure if I should vote up or down.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I guess that's promising. I feel like Arkanum is the X factor. Need his consistency

That was something I noticed in the stats, it seemed like he was either at the top going +7 or at the bottom going -7.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, what's the deal with @@Naded? When he joined OpTic I was excited about the potential content he would be putting out. Instead, he almost never streams, never vlogs, never uploads videos in general... Just seems like a missed opportunity. I understand if he is focused on the game but he's a great entertainer.

it's been kind of a rough period for the team, i expect content soon enough

if they qualify for pro league early you already know the content will be awesome

I'm dead serious about playing btw, no Kappa. Not sure who our fourth should be, though!

I don't post a lot, and I've never posted a meme but I'd game. When we get eliminated you can use me as a scapegoat for not having studied memeology.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

It was something like 6-2. Some close games. 2gres team didn't get completely stomped like one might expect.

I thought we played 13
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1