CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't know who else scrimmed last night besides optic.

Optic vs Liquid: Link

Optic vs Clown Fiesta: Link (looks like they only played 6 games)

E6 & 2gres team played full series. Then E6 played swift kills team for like 10 games or something

With that roster(saiyan,ogre2,ogre1,and walshy) they won 13 out of the 14 events. There only loss was a second place finish. 07 fb played in 7 tournaments and won 5. Getting second at the two losses. 05 stk basically trashed everybody.

The one event they came 2nd in was a slayer only event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't see it posted here... I was watching kampy's stream last night and he mentioned announcing something today.

He was playing Team Arena and lamenting his poor call outs. Yoshi was on his team. They seemed like quite the duo.

With what lethul had to say during maniacs video about being successful in H5--that you need to be good at doing your own thing (paraphrasing)... Thoughts on the potential of an FFA god team having success?

I missed this video, is it in Maniacs most recent vlog? (Sorry at work and can't look around too much)

The one event they came 2nd in was a slayer only event.

Hooray MLG Philly! I really miss Slayer on Gemini ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm dead serious about playing btw, no Kappa. Not sure who our fourth should be, though! 

What's the team name? Meme Team? Meme Patrol? Get Memed On? The list could go on  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's the team name? Meme Team? Meme Patrol? Get Memed On? The list could go on  :lxthul:

Not sure, but I'm definitely playing under my alt tag: "crying mj"  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Matched this guy online a couple of times on smurfs and glad he is still making montages. You guys should check it out. Dude definitely has potential, in my opinion. 

1:35

Poor Arkanum  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Didn't see it posted here... I was watching kampy's stream last night and he mentioned announcing something today.

He was playing Team Arena and lamenting his poor call outs. Yoshi was on his team. They seemed like quite the duo.

With what lethul had to say during maniacs video about being successful in H5--that you need to be good at doing your own thing (paraphrasing)... Thoughts on the potential of an FFA god team having success?

I think Str8 Sick proves that it's certainly possible for FFA gods to be good on 4v4 squads.  Now whether the team can work together in terms of communication and chemistry is another story, but I think if you puts 4 FFA beasts on the same team and give them some time to hash it out, it's certainly possible. 

I'm still not sure where all this nV hype is coming from. They did pretty well at a 4 team LAN with a bad E6 and mediocre OpTic, great. They lose to everyone online though, and I'm pretty sure that's what's going to matter.

Be careful Mikwen is gonna call you out.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Why is your rep -125252531 ?

you can ask for all red rep

some people do it because they don't care for rep

it's essentially opting out

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's going on guys!

I made a very extensive post on the Halo 5 General Discussion thread talking about the current weapon "3-tier system" Halo 5 uses and how it could be improved. Given this thread (as well as the Arena Setting Discussion Thread) would also really benefit from hearing my ideas and giving some feedback to help make Halo the best it can be, here's a link to the post:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/5443-halo-5-guardians-discussion/page-4701?do=findComment&comment=749345

• Upvote (+1) 7

What was 2gre vs. e6 score?

Also, happy for LANda. I like that squad.

It was something like 6-2. Some close games. 2gres team didn't get completely stomped like one might expect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you can ask for all red rep

some people do it because they don't care for rep

it's essentially opting out

I would call it a challenge, but to each their own :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2