CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey fellow memeologists. Can we enter the 4v4 together and get first rounded please? Frosty, Moses, Mike and Brute. The meme gang

In.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey fellow memeologists. Can we enter the 4v4 together and get first rounded please? Frosty, Moses, Mike and Brute. The meme gang

I only play halo now if there's 250k or more on the line

• Upvote (+1) 7

Anyone else wait until this thread is the most recent topic replied to so that when you click it it takes you to the last page you were on?

If its not the most recent thread and you click it it takes you to page 1. Anyone else notice this?

There's already a built-in link specifically to solve this problem. It makes an excellent bookmark. You might have to Follow the topic for it to work, though.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12986-hcs-pro-league-teams-seeds-and-discussion‏/?view=getnewpost

Here's how you grab it yourself.

first_Untitled.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone else wait until this thread is the most recent topic replied to so that when you click it it takes you to the last page you were on?

If its not the most recent thread and you click it it takes you to page 1. Anyone else notice this? 

If you go up to the top of a given page in this thread you can click on "Follow this topic," and in doing so will give you notifications for every new post (you can also edit the notification preferences). Whenever I sign in I just open up the notifications drop down, click on the first one, and it will always bring me to the last page I was on

• Upvote (+1) 1

2/4. Making memes and killing dreams. LFG.

Moses doesn't have xbl I don't think. I have posted exactly 1 dank meme with over 30 upvotes do I qualify? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Moses doesn't have xbl I don't think. I have posted exactly 1 dank meme with over 30 upvotes do I qualify? :kappa:

I think you might have a shot at making the bench!

I think you might have a shot at making the bench!

Probably for the best. I would goose against a good team for sure.

I believe Cratos is next in line with his live meme drop infront of 1000s of people with the "most powerful"  meme

Who is on this StK roster? If it's 05 StK I think they'll beat CLG in the finals.

Unless 07 FB enters the tournament last second.

05 stk is statistically better than 07 fb

Didn't see it posted here... I was watching kampy's stream last night and he mentioned announcing something today.

He was playing Team Arena and lamenting his poor call outs. Yoshi was on his team. They seemed like quite the duo.

With what lethul had to say during maniacs video about being successful in H5--that you need to be good at doing your own thing (paraphrasing)... Thoughts on the potential of an FFA god team having success?

• Upvote (+1) 1

05 stk is statistically better than 07 fb

Drop some knowledge on me man. More event wins? I'm actually curious.

You can be our first alternate since @@Moses_FPS is a prize fighter only

I guess it's time to reignite that fire and blow some dust off my folders :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Drop some knowledge on me man. More event wins? I'm actually curious.

With that roster(saiyan,ogre2,ogre1,and walshy) they won 13 out of the 14 events. There only loss was a second place finish. 07 fb played in 7 tournaments and won 5. Getting second at the two losses. 05 stk basically trashed everybody.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 sick's positive communication in game was really encouraging as well. Constantly telling his teammates well done. 

He probably wasn't used to seeing people know how to play Halo 5  :kappa:

Just click the star to the left of it on the page with all the threads...

I'm still not sure where all this nV hype is coming from. They did pretty well at a 4 team LAN with a bad E6 and mediocre OpTic, great. They lose to everyone online though, and I'm pretty sure that's what's going to matter.