CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone else wait until this thread is the most recent topic replied to so that when you click it it takes you to the last page you were on?

If its not the most recent thread and you click it it takes you to page 1. Anyone else notice this? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Anyone else wait until this thread is the most recent topic replied to so that when you click it it takes you to the last page you were on?

If its not the most recent thread and you click it it takes you to page 1. Anyone else notice this? 

perhaps i'm misunderstanding you, but can't you just click the star to the left (indicating new posts) to take you to the last post youve read at any time?

Kinda stole @@Moses_FPS idea, but, i mean, its art so its just influence, right?

The HCS logo using 177 different users avatars

imgur.com/choC3yR.jpg

choC3yR.jpg

TFW 177 different avatars and you still don't make the cut. FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 8

Anyone else catch up on this thread by going to the last page and reading it backwards?

yep, I'm not sure what that says about us haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

n36EHBe.jpg

v2

if i forgot you please bitch at me and i promise i'll add you to the senate

Can you add me?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Saw good stuff from the OpTic squad last night

Pros:

-Good use of Duos (Maniac&Ace/Naded&Str8)

-Aggressive Play

-Constructive post game discussion

-Rotated back to flag, when spawning out

Cons:

-Playing as a group of 4 or mixed duo pushes

-Stupid Aggression

-Solo pushing

-Power ups/weapons

Str8 sick's positive communication in game was really encouraging as well. Constantly telling his teammates well done. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kinda stole @@Moses_FPS idea, but, i mean, its art so its  just influence, right? 

The HCS logo using 177 different users avatars

imgur.com/choC3yR.jpg

This is fantastic.

I don't know who else scrimmed last night besides optic.

Optic vs Liquid: Link

Optic vs Clown Fiesta: Link  (looks like they only played 6 games)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just memorize the page number I'm on or I never close the browser. But I didn't know this, gonna try this way out

You guys wont bring it to the octagon tho.

People who have a chance against Lethul/Snakebite in Octogon:

1a) Cubanex

1b) Scaryotic

• Upvote (+1) 6

So is there really not a team under the Winterfox org currently? That makes no sense to me. Wfx is one of the best orgs in Halo.

So is there really not a team under the Winterfox org currently? That makes no sense to me. Wfx is one of the best orgs in Halo.

I checked their website

189effff3dd5c345403e0a8180444368.png

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

ah yeah, i saw that on h5 arena but I put up CLG almost daily, it was only 5 games, and I can't get any pov's from the nv guys made me hesitant to put it up. Might do it later if things slow down around here, which is entirely possible... it's Thursday. Which is almost Friday, which is basically a government holiday every week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Randas team isn't under C9 maybe WFX?

Matched this guy online a couple of times on smurfs and glad he is still making montages. You guys should check it out. Dude definitely has potential, in my opinion. 

the dude is so sick. He said if he ever actually gets the gear he'll start streaming on Twitch.

He has an extremely calm shot, and he makes great decisions.

• Upvote (+1) 3

the dude is so sick. He said if he ever actually gets the gear he'll start streaming on Twitch.

He has an extremely calm shot, and he makes great decisions.

He may as well just stream through the xbox for now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I miss when @@iamguitar would post regularly, but I still see that he has been lurking around as of a few days ago. Great guy, and loved the insight he brought from an org's perspective. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Updated the teams list. If anyone knows more just either tell me or add them yourself. Need someone who knows who coaches who to update it.

Team list link 

• Upvote (+1) 4