CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like Crowd Pleasers / WFX played again last night - Cratos, Ryanoob, Lifestyle, Shooter. Just MM, but they did match eLevate (Prototype, Str8 Sick, Nemassist, Swift Kill) and 50-40 them on Plaza TS. Only game against pros I saw on HaloTracker.

was a good game minus the OS glitch which kinda killed it 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Let me guess, no actual intel he just says that they will be looking for 2 for the pro league?

If so I don't wanna watch that again.

Scimmed through it. Heard "dropped Lifestyle and Chaser", "Putting a lot of time into the game", "You never know what's going to happen", and "looking for a team".

I could be taking this completely out of context and could be completely wrong but I'm going to say that you're spot on. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Let me guess, no actual intel he just says that they will be looking for 2 for the pro league?

uPmlZHV.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

new vid. they are T02, looking for one  probably (@Naded) He said they fucked up by not playing at the start of H5. 

I swear wasn't this predicted?

Welp.

Should still open the video even if you don't wanna watch it to give him a view. 

#supportthescene

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Somebody! Is the BenQ GL2450 a good monitor to compete Halo with?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Somebody! Is the BenQ GL2450 a good monitor to compete Halo with?

I and several other pros use the BenQ 2455hm, not sure about that one but BenQ is generally a +

• Upvote (+1) 7

Here is one thing I will say about what I have learned about picking teammates.

You need to start (myself included) picking teammates who are good to practice with. Because those are the teams/players that will constantly get better and grow. I am over picking "tournament" players who only do well on LAN and are horrible to practice with. I also feel like Myself and Victory x have what it takes to definitely win so I hope we snag the 2 players we think can win a tournament.

@@Naded seems to fit that criteria :kappa:

#Intel

Optic = Flamesword, Maniac, Naded and Cratos

Source: Cratos on stream

• Upvote (+1) 4

Here is one thing I will say about what I have learned about picking teammates. 

You need to start (myself included) picking teammates who are good to practice with. Because those are the teams/players that will constantly get better and grow. I am over picking "tournament" players who only do well on LAN and are horrible to practice with. I also feel like Myself and Victory x have what it takes to definitely win so I hope we snag the 2 players we think can win a tournament. 

Where is the goat emoticon? dafuq Beyond where is it?

:goatemoticon:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like of the RNG rosters that have been discussed this might be the best one. I love 2gre, but I'm not sure if I'd take him over Heinz right now. Largely because it seems like Heinz is more willing to grind.

I think this squad could surprise a lot of people. They would be a fun team to get behind too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

#Intel

Optic = Flamesword, Maniac, Naded and Cratos

Source: Cratos on stream

oh ok. Guess I can't support optic or nadad anymore
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He said "the OpTic Reddit seems to always know whats going on" to see who they were running games with last night, meanwhile everybody on that reddit is quoting this forum. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

it always sounds like commonly has lots of fun playing with ninja. i think heinz might be a lock for RNG.not sure he wants to team with ola/mikwen again. doesn't sound like optic is interested, ALG has their squad already, and he left liquid. soooo..yeah.

Their 4th is not Cratos. If you watched Naded's stream last night he made that pretty clear.

• Upvote (+1) 8