CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

why isn't assault playing?

He retired because he doesn't want anyone to get confused when the Assault gametype gets added to HCS settings. The casuals can't handle too many Assaults.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

He retired because he doesn't want anyone to get confused when the Assault gametype gets added to HCS settings. The casuals can't handle too many Assaults.

you scared me

Mackeo, Shockwave, Demon D.....I actually remember these names, i feel so old...

• Upvote (+1) 5

One thing led to the next, and now I'm here.

That is a very "Halo" story, and I loved reading every second of it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

giphy.gif

He said to say he's sorry you don't have any bad memories of him.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Weird, I got matched up against Demon D (along with Gilkey and the Nocturnal Kernel) and told my my team, wth I didnt know Demon D still played this game. Pretty cool that he's still competing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some teams from regionals that might've not made it onto one of the 16 rosters, or are unconfirmed:

Calm, Assault, Vetoed, Hunter JJX, Sneakebeaver, Hoaxer, JessePeace, & Monster.

Weird, I got matched up against Demon D (along with Gilkey and the Nocturnal Kernel) and told my my team, wth I didnt know Demon D still played this game. Pretty cool that he's still competing.

Think that's one of Lifestyle's alts, if it has Optic in it lol. Seen him play with it on stream last night.

The same exact thing happened to me! Same team. Last night? We got destroyed on plaza strongholds.

Some guesstimates about seeding for the 16 teams invited:

1) RNG: 3/4 got top 8 at worlds, Penguin got top 4.

2) E6: Bubu/Huke got 3-4, Cratos got 2nd, and Shooter didn't make worlds.

3) TL: All 4 got 5-8 at Worlds.

4) Cloud/Danoxide/Swift Kill/TireIron. Swift top 4, Cloud/Danoxide 9-12, TireIron regionals.

5) nV: Mikwola didn't make Worlds, but Rayne was top 4, and El Town was 2nd.

6) ALG: Contra/Dev top 4 at worlds, Ryan/Goofy didn't make worlds.

7) Optic: Naded got 2nd, Ace got 5-8, Maniac & Str8 Sick didn't make it. 

8) Clown Fiesta: Heinz 5-8, Hysteria 9-12, Randa/Aries didn't make it.

9) 2gre's Minions: 3/4 only made Regionals, Seduce got 9-16 at Worlds.

10/11) Soul Red (Gab, Munoz, KingNick, JuicyFruit). All four didn't make it out of regionals.

10/11) Team Gary (Lifestyle, Chaser, Prototype, Blakerz). Again, all four didn't make it out of regionals.

12/13) Crowd Control (Tragic, Nerdy, Scaryotic, Levy). Levy & Tragic made it to regionals.

12/13) SoaR  (Wintur, Swish, Squallaye, Cpt. Anarchy). Think 2/4 of this squad made it to regionals.

14) Str8 Rippin' (T2, Dxmey, Rammey, Shazam). Only Dxmey made regionals.

15) Vetoed's team.

The big question mark is whether Assault & Calm got on teams - I'm guessing they're with Kephrii & Falcated though.

we are first seed

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ive posted a few Bubu Stories maybe thats what yall are talking about. Me and my friend charley always knew who he was, he grew up like 10 mins from me, Me and Charley would go to lans and he would always say "if bubu dubu is here we are screwed" (charley was on number one GB cod4 team for a few weeks). and i was always like naw dude who is bubu isnt he like 13? For whatever reason i was super into and good at halo in h3/reach and so was bubu but we never crossed paths. Always knew about him though, Finally met in h2a of all places through a mutual friend. I even tried to get the local news to do a story on Bubu in new orleans but they didnt understand competitive gaming =/ when i said they are competing for 2.5 mill their reaction was "real or video game money" rip. OFC Bubu went on and got 2nd at regionals, and won 250k at worlds which would have been a great story for the news. u da man @bubudubu

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

when i said they are competing for 2.5 mill their reaction was "real or video game money" rip. 

HAHA man, I actually laughed out loud when I read that. 

Sorry, I'm just catching up with the thread now, so this is going to be a bit behind

n36EHBe.jpg

v2

if i forgot you please bitch at me and i promise i'll add you to the senate 

Thanks for both including me in the senate, and for giving me my new desktop background. This is phenomenal.

Bubudubu story

And this is an awesome story, happy to have you around, hope you post more often.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Think that's one of Lifestyle's alts! if it has Optic in it lol. Seen him play with it on stream last night.

No, it didnt have Optic in the name actually.

And we played them in Eden Slayer cant rememeber the score but dont think we lost by much lol.

Your name fits this post perfectly :p

stop playin wit my name, put some respek on it...i aint gonna say it no mo

Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-1.43.46-PM.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

just got word that demon d and luckside zekkou are a new to2

Forgot about this guy. Best in the game for a short period during halo 3.

I'm looking to play in season 2 if anyone's looking to put something together. Casual fun or serious grind, im up for either. 

@@Moses_FPS That's a nice looking senate. Happy to be included, and I like my view from the top  :lxthul:

Good night for Optic fans, eh. Had to leave at 5-1, so i didn't see if they closed it out. But they looked really hot  :fire:. Definitely got a whole lot better as a team. I still don't think it was the big of an upgrade in players though... Does Str8sick stream?  

One thing led to the next, and now I'm here.

Amazing.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Upvote (+1) 1