CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hope Ogre 2 and squad use StK as their team name.

me too but Ogre2 mentioned an org already

One thing you pick up watching different players/teams scrim...CLG is the only team that doesn't have useless "wtf, thats bullshit fuck that.....pink 2" comms. It's just useful information. Always good to keep the negativity down too.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If Maniac could just limit his tilting I feel like it would really improve the morale and communication of the team

• Upvote (+1) 9

any word on t2's squad?

judging by the teams running already i assume t2, swift kill, calm and a fourth are running? unless t2 is running with ams again.

EDIT: just checked his recent games and he was playing mm with lifestyle, brandon hustles, and shqzam last night. But isnt lifestyle already confirmed with another team?

n36EHBe.jpg

v2

if i forgot you please bitch at me and i promise i'll add you to the senate 

Can't believe I'm part of this family. XD

• Upvote (+1) 2

My solution to not bitching to my team mates is simple.  Make the call out, then mute my mic, say "FUCK!" once, and then unmute and continue playing. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

any word on t2's squad?

judging by the teams running already i assume t2, swift kill, calm and a fourth are running? unless t2 is running with ams again.

EDIT: just checked his recent games and he was playing mm with lifestyle, brandon hustles, and shqzam last night. But isnt lifestyle already confirmed with another team?

Swift Kill is with Danoxide, Cloud, & TireIron. Lifestyle already has a team without T2. 

My bet is that T2 is with Kephrii, alongside Assault and Dxmey. "Two pros, 1 ammy" - Kephrii.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My solution to not bitching to my team mates is simple.  Make the call out, then mute my mic, say "FUCK!" once, and then unmute and continue playing. 

Sometimes I do that..sometimes you grip the controller really hard during death screen, sometimes just mouth a lot of curse words..sometimes the 1000 yard stare if Im doing shitty.

Every time Maniac call Eco "Echo" :wutface:

To be fair, it was a pretty poor choice to rebrand from one name to another confusing name.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looks like ALG is scrimming nV. 3-1ed them on Truth CTF, first game of the series. Contra & Goofy are streaming. 

Confirms that Contra was trolling about being dropped (again).

Can't tell if str8 was the exact playstyle to match for OpTic and they are that much better or if Liquid is just struggling

One thing you pick up watching different players/teams scrim...CLG is the only team that doesn't have useless "wtf, thats bullshit fuck that.....pink 2" comms. It's just useful information. Always good to keep the negativity down too.

I'm in love with everyone on CLG but Royal 2 is one of the biggest complainers, though he usually keeps it pretty short when he complains. But the other three never complain.

Sometimes I do that..sometimes you grip the controller really hard during death screen, sometimes just mouth a lot of curse words..sometimes the 1000 yard stare if Im doing shitty.

I have to let it out verbally or else I end up breaking things lol.  I heat up super quick, but cool off super quick too.  It's a blessing and a curse.