CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When @@SwiftKill said here that OpTic was a T4 contender with Str8 I was skeptical. It's way too early to tell, but they're looking good.

Yup. Guess I was completely wrong about how he'd fit in as well.  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 Sick is really good.  I was watching that Cali LAN earlier today and he was dropping constant bombs in the finals.  Even though it was against lesser players, he was really outslaying Commonly. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo. Naded needs to stream more honestly. He's a great personality with an already-big (for Halo) fanbase that can grow significantly if he streams regularly. I get not tonight because he wants to give Str8sick the limelight but dude could easily pull an average of 2k viewers in 6 months if he streams regularly. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo. Naded needs to stream more honestly. He's a great personality with an already-big (for Halo) fanbase that can grow significantly if he streams regularly. I get not tonight because he wants to give Str8sick the limelight but dude could easily pull an average of 2k viewers in 6 months if he streams regularly. 

Yeah Im pretty sure hes fully aware of that, Naded likes to stream on his own terms and i respect that from him though. When he does stream though its  :fire:  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo at 5500 viewers on twitch. Last season we hardly broke 2k most nights. This is without people like Naded and Ninja streaming.

You can thank the #greenwall for that, 3.2k from OpTic alone

• Upvote (+1) 3

Optic wins 50-30 on Truth TS. I know it's early, but I'm super excited to see what these guys can do. 1st night as a team and they are looking nice

• Upvote (+1) 4

OpTic up 4-1? Boot these kids and get CLG in the lobby  :kappa:  :simms:

Nah, let them feel good for at least a couple nights.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No it won't make it more popular but it won't make it less popular either. 

I'm not arguing against that. My only complaint was against Cooper showing up, listing a bunch of shit about how unpopular Halo 5 is, and laying it at the feet of Snakebite to 'fix the game' saying 'look at this, push 343 harder to fix it'.

Man this must feel shitty for Spartan and Stellur. Both said no to OpTic lolol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

bruh what if they nerfed the storm rifle to hell but made it so you could plasma climb with it 

edit:what if they also made it so you could rocket jump with hydra or gain height from it like the brute shot or concussion rifle

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wonder if FS is watching his optic team destroy liquid.

Probably justifies his decision and makes it easier on himself. 

Man this must feel shitty for Spartan and Stellur. Both said no to OpTic lolol.

So did APG.

• Upvote (+1) 3

bruh what if they nerfed the storm rifle to hell but made it so you could plasma climb with it 

Oh shit adding meta to the game???!!!?!/

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wonder if FS is watching his optic team destroy liquid.

he's been hanging out in their streams and coaching / posting camo times in the chat haha, he's watching 

• Upvote (+1) 1