CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

for the last time, formal isn't coming back to halo

Edited lol

One shot with the pistol does 7 damage I believe. 

Guys is this correct ??. So that means that a full health Spartan is 35 damage per kill ??

Guys is this correct ??. So that means that a full health Spartan is 35 damage per kill ??

lol no

70 Shields, 45 health has been the standard since H3 as far as I know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Clown Fiesta - Randa, Hysteria, Heinz, Aries

are scrimming Cloud's team

- Cloud

- TireIron

- Danoxide

- Swift Kill

We got a team boys.

https://www.twitch.tv/randa

wonder what this means for Assault, would suck if he was the odd man out

I've been a Halo player since CE first came out. But I've never really been a competitive player and would probably rank closer to "casual" than the level of most of the people on this thread. I only became interested in the competitive scene a few months ago (it's a funny story why, actually lol), 

you can't just say it's a funny story (with a "lol" and everything) and then not tell us said story!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Someone needs to get Str8 to finally change his gamertag and twitter @ lmao

He's verified on twitter so he has to get someone to change it if he wants to keep his verification.

• Upvote (+1) 1

maniac mentioned he won't be changing his gamertag until after the online tourney because I think it's linked. He has to talk to twitter about switching his @ so he can keep his verified check mark

Maniac said that he doesn't want to change his gamertag right away because that's what he's registered for the tournament with... as for twitter he should get on that.

EDIT: damn. beat to it.

Optic easily could be up 4-0 rn

"Str8 Sick is Str8 sick" - Maniac, lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic wins Fathom CTF 3-1. They are looking pretty good tbh

they looking good with no power weapon or power up times at all. Its awesome watching Str8 just trying and take every gun fight on........ except that one with stellur....

• Upvote (+1) 1

maniac mentioned he won't be changing his gamertag until after the online tourney because I think it's linked. He has to talk to twitter about switching his @ so he can keep his verified check mark

H3cz got it done quickly once through connections w/ twitter gaming iirc. Gamertag reasoning makes sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

they looking good with no power weapon or power up times at all. Its awesome watching Str8 just trying and take every gun fight on........ except that one with stellur....

Hard to have powerup/weapon control when Spartan is on the other team.