CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Here is one thing I will say about what I have learned about picking teammates. 

You need to start (myself included) picking teammates who are good to practice with. Because those are the teams/players that will constantly get better and grow. I am over picking "tournament" players who only do well on LAN and are horrible to practice with. I also feel like Myself and Victory x have what it takes to definitely win so I hope we snag the 2 players we think can win a tournament. 

I like the approach especially since pro league will be online. Hope you guys find people willing to improve and practice online while staying positive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here is one thing I will say about what I have learned about picking teammates. 

You need to start (myself included) picking teammates who are good to practice with. Because those are the teams/players that will constantly get better and grow. I am over picking "tournament" players who only do well on LAN and are horrible to practice with. I also feel like Myself and Victory x have what it takes to definitely win so I hope we snag the 2 players we think can win a tournament. 

You realize that you're entering an Online league, and a guy like Hysteria is a historically terrible online player, right? 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Did I say we were even considering Hysteria? 

The straw grasping the past 50 pages have been ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What happened to 2gre and FiS, are they still a consideration?  you guys seemed to be having a great time playing but obviously theres more to it than having fun in MM

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seemed like it last night; I think I remember you asking if there were any teams on to scrim and then Hysteria saying "not happening" because he was about to get off....

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just wish you would stop teaming with players who you know didn't work out in the past.

Like, when you teamed with Hysteria, Vic X, FiS in H2A after the shit show that happened on FB in Reach. 

Same goes for Sparty and Mikwen. 

Try something completely new and different and get players who are dedicated who you don't have a history with so they don't have a preconceived notion about you and your personality. 

Ninja doesn't want to run games with Hysteria because of his internet issues. Thinks it would create too many problems for the pro league. 100% makes sense if you ask me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure if this has been posted before but why isn't there an AM thread?

I'm sure the Challenger league will be discussed in this thread as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if anyone is talking about this, but looks like Ogre 2 has been playing with Huke and Bubu a lot. I know we are under the impression Denials full team is staying together, but who knows... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure the Challenger league will be discussed in this thread as well.

Personally I'd prefer its own thread like back in the MLG forumz 

Not sure if anyone is talking about this, but looks like Ogre 2 has been playing with Huke and Bubu a lot. I know we are under the impression Denials full team is staying together, but who knows... 

best move OG2 can make

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wouldn't mind a HCS Challenger League Teams, Seeds, and Discussions thread. once the league starts or like a week before. You never know what teams are gonna get in on the pro league or not. We may have to be talking about some of our favorite teams in the challenger league thread.

• Upvote (+1) 4

As interesting as the AM threads were on the MLG forums I'm not sure everyone realizes what they're asking for

Gmm top 1
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Commonly, Heinz, Ninja, and Victory in MM right now.

I feel like of the RNG rosters that have been discussed this might be the best one. I love 2gre, but I'm not sure if I'd take him over Heinz right now. Largely because it seems like Heinz is more willing to grind.

new vid. they are T02, looking for one  probably (@Naded) He said they fucked up by not playing at the start of H5. 

• Upvote (+1) 6