CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

a simple risk vs reward calculation has shown: 

that being labeled braindead by a pro will do 

more damage to my internet reputation than a speculative post about future teams would build

my internet reputation. therefore i

am silence. if you

care i can share my data-sets. i feel that you will 

have to come to the same conclusion.

in my dreams i do not 

need memes

e

I don't read paragraphs normally cause of people like you. I'm on a scavenger hunt every time someone formats their paragraphs a little different, y'all have changed me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks, it's tough out here for a level 1 meme lord

keep at it man, even the dankest meme king was once a humble level 1

your avatar is a good sign too, i love that one 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Today at work I was writing an email and I started to think about if the other employees at my job would give me plus rep or neg me  :wutface:

I don't know how you manage to work, keeping up with this thread is already a full time job

• Upvote (+1) 5

Today at work I was writing an email and I started to think about if the other employees at my job would give me plus rep or neg me  :wutface:

This is an excellent system I will utilize this at my job going forward.

Right, obviously you can be passionate and not toxic. There are however more than one or two individuals on this forum who I, personally, would classify as toxic.

I don't think this community (Halo as a whole) is any more toxic than any other gaming community, I would agree.

No where in any of my posts do i feel I've stated anything which "devalues" this website. I don't know why your post seems to think I'm implying this site isn't valuable or hasn't accomplished something. There's a reason I choose to engage and participate here myself.

The whole point my posts were addressing is why I personally feel we don't see more 343i employees (Bravo in particular) posting on this site. As I stated before, relative to the size of its user base, I think this site is more negative in particular towards 343. Does anyone think that this site doesn't produce more anti-343i rhetoric/commentary/content than any other Halo community site? On top of that, it's smaller than waypoint and reddit. As such, I personally believe that's why 343i hasn't prioritized being actively involved in posting here as frequently as they do in these other places.

I agree with you for sure - Competitive Halo in particular has not had the greatest developer relationships in recent years. 

I did not think you were devaluing the website, didn't mean for my post to come off that way  :simms:

i can see your points, but I dont particularly agree. Halo Waypoint has very little competitive discussion, and that goes the same for r/Halo. You go to those places (mostly) to engage in casual conversations about casual topics, or heated conversations about casual topics. 

Example of a casual topic: I didnt get an achievement - or - We need this map in Warzone 343 please! - or - Wow look at this clip.

General inquiries like that. (Not all, but i would say a majority). 

It eally does not make or break anything if the 343 community team does not post here. I like the guys at 343, and it is great when they post, but it doesn't have an impact on site operations or growth (unless they drop some new info, which happens on rare occasion). Beyond works with 343 in other, (in my opinion) more valuable ways than them posting on the forums sometimes.  So while indeed some users in the community can be considered "toxic" - we still have a great working relationship with 343.

Also just to throw this out there, I always enjoy reading your posts - I have a select few secret favorite posters. Most of them just make dank memes though.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know how you manage to work, keeping up with this thread is already a full time job

I have a system.  I check the thread in the morning, during lunch and during the last hour of work to make the end of the day come sooner.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like Crowd Pleasers / WFX played again last night - Cratos, Ryanoob, Lifestyle, Shooter. Just MM, but they did match eLevate (Prototype, Str8 Sick, Nemassist, Swift Kill) and 50-40 them on Plaza TS. Only game against pros I saw on HaloTracker.

Awaiting posters coming to relay new Ninja #intel........that we most likely already know.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My thoughts on #intel.

I am an addict.

Need drives me

Emotional trauma made me,

Every day is a struggle,

Death has become a welcoming prospect.

Friends and Family mean nothing.

Respect for the Law

Exists only in fairytales.

Stopping now would only

Hurt me.

I am an addict.

No one can help me

To stop.

Every hit is like the

Love of a mother I never knew.

I like this trend that I started.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Whiteocean care to add what you disagree with? We need a discussion going!

He just negged me too when I was clearly just messing around lol, I don't mind when people re post intel.  It helps the forums move.

@@Whiteocean care to add what you disagree with? We need a discussion going!

Pretty much just disagree with all of ninjas sentiments there

Nothing about your reporting

He just negged me too when I was clearly just messing around lol, I don't mind when people re post intel. It helps the forums move.

I'm bored

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I feel like teamchanges will keep happening until the day of roster lock like last time. As much as it sucks Halo Pros are real shady.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like teamchanges will keep happening until the day of roster lock like last time. As much as it sucks Halo Pros are real shady.

lGotta agree Plus no scrims for a while at this rate And little Intel

Might be time to go dark boys, this feels like an off season for a few more weeks. The Intel is non existent.

Lethal just disputed much of what ninja had said

He thinks ninja is on drugs

First time I've ever seen Ninja neg anybody, I think. 

Then again, I don't look too hard. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1