CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FUN FACT

Today in my genetics class we were discussing "lethal alleles" and I found myself writing "lethul alleles". I guess you can say Halo has taken over the last 10 years of my life

• Upvote (+1) 8

People act surprised when one pro comes to the forum and say something stupid. Most of them are kids with an ego the size of the planet, take the example of unlegit the guys has literally done jackshit in halo and comes to the forums and calls braindead another user.

So we can tea bag and disrespect in tournament finals but can't call out stupidity on Internet forums?? But we're grown men and it's just halo?

Just funny to me how people pick and choose around this here inter web forum

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

So we can tea bag and disrespect in tournament finals but can't call out stupidity on Internet forums?? But we're grown men and it's just halo?

How do you know we are all men?

In-game trash talk and insulting people on an internet forum are different. Especially when the tournament trash talk is between peers. Coming in and going after forum users as a pro player is more akin to bullying than friendly trash talk and banter.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I actually understood what the forum user was trying to say, maybe it wasn't the best format but calling them brainded because you were put at the best 4th in your team (it was about that in the first place, the post wasn't that hard to read).

And plz dont comare teabagging with insulting in a forum. Teabagging is extremely normal ingame (i know most of you don't play halo) like it literally happens every fucking game, and insulting other people in forum in that matter is not common at all and denotes lack of social skills.

• Upvote (+1) 6

a simple risk vs reward calculation has shown: 

that being labeled braindead by a pro will do 

more damage to my internet reputation than a speculative post about future teams would build

my internet reputation. therefore i

am silence. if you

care i can share my data-sets. i feel that you will 

have to come to the same conclusion.

in my dreams i do not 

need memes

e

i gave you a +rep for effort 

• Upvote (+1) 3

What people don't understand about CS is the spray patterns and stuff. They don't realize how hard it actually is to spray someone from a decent distance and actually hit all the shots. They don't understand the economy either.

I understand all of that.  Like I said; skill does not equal "fun" (to me at least).  I don't understand how people can watch hours of stop-and-go round based gameplay that revolves around what is essentially rock-paper-scissors with gunplay that lasts for a fraction of a second.  Am I the only one who finds round-based gameplay boring? I feel the same way about SnD in CoD.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I actually understood what the forum user was trying to say, maybe it wasn't the best format but calling them brainded because you were put at the best 4th in your team (it was about that in the first place, the post wasn't that hard to read).

And plz dont comare teabagging with insulting in a forum. Teabagging is extremely normal ingame (i know most of you don't play halo) like it literally happens every fucking game, and insulting other people in forum in that matter is not common at all and denotes lack of social skills.

These kids are ducking terrible

Was the quote I remember hearing

What's the difference ? If I called you a kid then said you're ducking terrible lol versus your brain dead after a baffling post?

• Downvote (-1) 7

teabagging and what some of the pros said here are in no way comparable
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I understand all of that.  Like I said; skill does not equal "fun" (to me at least).  I don't understand how people can watch hours of stop-and-go round based gameplay that revolves around what is essentially rock-paper-scissors with gunplay that lasts for a fraction of a second.  Am I the only one who finds round-based gameplay boring? I feel the same way about SnD in CoD.

I think it's much more understandable for casuals to watch a stop and go game like CS that they can actually follow rather than respawn games like halo and cod.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know its bad when Cubanex is dropping some knowledge on you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Curious to see what squads scrim together... Assuming everyone will be testing the waters before making anything official. Funny thing is there will be more roster changed days prior to pro league rosterlock i'm sure for the teams that feel still can improve.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's the difference ? If I called you a kid then said you're ducking terrible lol versus your brain dead after a baffling post?

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Lol I better chill out don't want my rep to go negative on wait :)

Relax just giving you guys my perspective

I hope unlegit continues to speak his mind

• Upvote (+1) 2

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lol I better chill out don't want my rep to go negative on wait :)

Relax just giving you guys my perspective

I hope unlegit continues to speak his mind

He rarely contributes here 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which they (terrible kids) couldn't hear.

Are we sure would fully comprehended what unlegit said though either? Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

i gave you a +rep for effort

Thanks, it's tough out here for a level 1 meme lord

• Upvote (+1) 2