CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

and with that win i think (correct me if im wrong) CLG has lost 4 games in a scrim for the first time. (maybe liquid took 4 off them? couple weeks ago?)

TL took 4.

and with that win i think (correct me if im wrong) CLG has lost 4 games in a scrim for the first time. (maybe liquid took 4 off them? couple weeks ago?)

Correct, Liquid took 4 games off them a couple weeks ago. 

So finally back from the bar. I made it to the semi finals in a Beer pong tourny my first go so I'm quite proud of that. 

Both teams I was rooting for (Optic and Envy) made me smash a few glasses. But what a fantastic event, so thank you to the ESL staff who are here and everybody at 343/The HCS team for a fantastic event to kick off this season. It couldn't have been any better........exnay one thing. 

Please @@Vivi, @@Tashi, @@Timo @@Deez I have been saying this for a long time ever since the HCS started. We need crowd mics. Yes you can hear the crowd when big plays happen but it's not to the caliber that it should be. When I attended worlds and went back to watch VOD and the crowd just was not as loud as it actually was. The same happened here. It somewhat takes me out of the match in a bit of disappointment because I want to get up from my chair and cheer in my own house without looking like a fool cheering at a screen that seems like the live crowd dose not even care about themselves. lmao. It makes the stream better, it makes the viewing experience better, it over all helps in the long run especially for new comers to the scene.  

This is literally the only thing I want to criticize but it's probably top 2 things I expect from a Halo stream. The crowd has always made Halo events great to watch. 

Thank you all! 

Very fair comment and duly noted. Thanks for the constructive criticism. 

And congrats on the beer pong success. :)

RNG needs to completely disperse (when's roster lock) they're all great players but this team atleast from an outsiders POV doesn't mesh well. They seem to all be doing whatever they feel like with very little teamwork.

Uhhh what? They are scrimming CLG (you know... the #1 team) and have taken 4 games off of them so far in the series. They haven't lost scrims to anyone except for CLG (no team has beaten CLG either) 

Do you know his visa status by any chance?

Still working on it. May need to go back after 89 days for a week then come on "vacation" again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doesn't mesh well? They only lose to CLG LOL.

I haven't seen them win a single scrim. And if they win a scrim it's so close that a pee break has me missing out. And when they win games they're extremely close games. Many post game rants. And arguments. The list goes on but needless to say a ninja fan from 2011 I'm finding this as one of his weakest rosters.
  • Downvote (-1) 22

lol

No, not the first time at all. 

Fuck. RNG is going to get 3-1d by Optic

:kappa:

Lol

Seriously though it was pretty surprising to see them perform so poorly at Pax.

I think they were the first team to take a flag game from CLG in a while too right?

I haven't seen them win a single scrim. And if they win a scrim it's so close that a pee break has me missing out. And when they win games they're extremely close games. Many post game rants. And arguments. The list goes on but needless to say a ninja fan from 2011 I'm finding this as one of his weakest rosters.

You must have only watched them scrim CLG... They have won every single scrim they have run with this roster except against CLG. Your post is ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Lol

Seriously though it was pretty surprising to see them perform so poorly at Pax.

I think they were the first team to take a flag game from CLG in a while too right?

No, E6

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ok you are a terrible troll.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not sure what you've been watching.

They 12-1'd Envy literally a night before that team traveled to PAX.

They are pretty clearly a ~Top 3 team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So thread. What's the latest on the roster #intel? Can somebody give a brief summary?

lol

No, not the first time at all. 

hence the correct me if i'm wrong, i just know lxthul tweeted out the other day "either going to 13-0 or 10-3 again in scrims again" 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Not much happening on Twitter :/

Someone call me and wake me up when the real shit storm happens.

So thread. What's the latest on the roster #intel? Can somebody give a brief summary?

flame got his revenge for the last roster lock

• Upvote (+1) 1

So anyone on here know whats up with this Seduce guy thats on 2gres team? I thought I kept very up to date, but I really havent even heard of him.

I'm not sure what you've been watching.

They 12-1'd Envy literally a night before that team traveled to PAX.

They are pretty clearly a ~Top 3 team.

I missed that one I guess but I've been seeing lots 5-6 type of scrims from that team. Well hopefully this team dominates then I wanna see Ninja dominate

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No, E6

Thats who I was talking about thats why I mentioned being surprised at them performing so poorly at pax.

2gre, Arkanum, Nemassist, Seduce is a squad.

Clown Fiesta: Heinz, Randa, Hysteria, Aries.

Looks like FIS isn't trying to get a squad and is retiring (except for EGLx).

Prototype, Munoz, Lifestyle, & Danoxide running games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So anyone on here know whats up with this Seduce guy thats on 2gres team? I thought I kept very up to date, but I really havent even heard of him.

Australian player who played on Team Immunity at Worlds and stayed in the US afterwards. He's good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was on the Aussie team that made world's.