CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG is the Carbon to CLG's Final Boss. Really good but somewhat inconsistent.

I like me some Carbon

• Upvote (+1) 3

I kinda feel bad for t2. Dude has been grinding but no one gives him the light of day. Hes in a similar situation to FiS. I think they are both still pretty good and could do some damage in the top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Also, Seduce getting a shot is why Worlds and international events are so important.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I kinda feel bad for t2. Dude has been grinding but no one gives him the light of day. Hes in a similar situation to FiS. I think they are both still pretty good and could do some damage in the top 8.

Seems like T2 and FiS should have been a To2 for awhile now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I get where T2 is coming from and this is really bad timing. I feel like his issue should be with 343/ESL though. Make the roster lock way before your first tournament and problem solved.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great video from T2, gotta feel for him

Can we talk about how nice it is to see VicX still on a top team? Too many beloved vets are fading out and its really sad to see. Glad to see VicX still in a position to succeed

• Upvote (+1) 5

OK I know this is OT but the T2 video just reminded me.  Forgive me, but do Gandhi and T2 actually hate each other, or is that just a schtick or am I completely off?  That's kind of the vibe I got from Gandhi's Halo history videos but I might just be mistaken. 

Frosty playing with CLG while waiting for ace to wake up to to announce the team change

Didn't CLG lose a scrim to RNG just before the last time they dropped a player?

Frosty to get dropped for Suspector then EG will pick up Penguin, once again fucking over RNG.

Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love that T2 wants to play again, but I can't lie the HCS booth needs him for color badly. Him and Walshy could help @@Bravo, @@TheSimms, @@GoldenboyFTW etc a lot for event weekends to fill in on knowledge and the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Cloud > Assault on OpTic I think. When OpTic was running games with Cloud instead of Ace they were really good. The chemistry is definitely there and that's the most important thing at this point when most of the 5th-8th teams are brand new last minute teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There goes my dreams of 2gre sneaking into a good squad before roster lock

I don't know... I've been doing my special dances, and sacrificing small animals. It's not over till it's over. Now back to the dancing... "OGRE 2 SHALL WIN AGAIN, OGRE 2 SHALL WIN AGAIN, OGRE 2 SHALL WIN AGAIN!" *chanting* gplus-166127451.gif
  • Upvote (+1) 2