CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so rosters have to be submitted by tonight, i wonder when the HCS council will release the 16 chosen teams 

yo im sorry which team do you play for again?

I don't play for a team so I don't even know why that was even brought up. What I am saying is that if the team he was on thought he was as good as you said he is, then he wouldn't be dropped. I would like to thank you for trying to trigger me, but I simply laughed at your post. 

if you dont believe me check "soul blakerz" game history and see who he has been playing with...not revealing names of people that told me that this is happening though

yeah he ran with t2, lifestyle and zen chaser

I ran a few games with FireBird and Rob the turtle.  Solid player, I wasn´t really sure I wanted to compete though so I just vanished but I wouldn´t be surprised to see him land on a decent squad.  Sucks if he did get dropped last minute.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 is decent but isn't better than the other top ams in halo right now. There might be other reasons than skill that he was picked up as well, don't speculate too hard and give opinions on subjects you don't know about.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Don't forget to bump the CLG Halo Team song while you're waiting to find out what the official rosters look like!

-FabvL <3

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 is decent but isn't better than the other top ams in halo right now. There might be other reasons than skill that he was picked up as well, don't speculate too hard and give opinions on subjects you don't know about.

Genuinely curious, but do you think his name alone could have him picked up despite not being at the top of AMs?

@ Him bruh

Or just drop the mic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Genuinely curious, but do you think his name alone could have him picked up despite not being at the top of AMs?

Probably not but idk the am mentality of h5 kids

@ Him bruh

Or just drop the mic

?

SYpZT3B.gif

ouch, right in the feels  :mj:

Damn, this really does make me feel a certain way. That cheeky smile as he closes is what gets me. :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

At this point, I feel like OpTic has to be picking up either Assault or Cloud

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point, I feel like OpTic has to be picking up either Assault or Cloud

yeah I doubt they poach someone else on such short notice

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your evidence for this is...?

I'll second that Fire Bird is better individually, and probably overall, having played against both several times during HWC qualifiers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

don't speculate too hard and give opinions on subjects you don't know about.

But that's like, what we do here. It's in our mission statement and everything.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Anyway someone like APG makes his way to Optic?

Has history with Maniac and Ace.

Wish Stellur or Spartan would join. 

• Upvote (+1) 2