CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

whats a best case/ worse case scenario for optic right now?

Best case is probably luring one of the players from a team that's likely to to be T4. Your power rankings may vary, but this is clearly the "Lethul Strategy."  This almost certainly guarantees that OG qualifies for Pro League.  

Worst case is then someone who wouldn't help their chances of making Pro League.

ye keep downvoting me. my original account is older than most of yours and im probably one of the only people to have a team beyond hoodie here....which i bought 3 years ago

• Upvote (+1) 2

lmao triggered so many people so fast

Don't cut yourself on that edge buddy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ye keep downvoting me. my original account is older than most of yours and im probably one of the only people to have a team beyond hoodie here....which i bought 3 years ago

Aren't second accounts banned?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

All of a sudden there's analysts everywhere.

I'm a goddamn trendsetter.

The possibility of getting one-upped by a flaming sword doesn't sound too comfy for the bumfy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

anyways aside from that shit storm of downvotes.....intel dropping....firebird got dropped for tsquared from what I have heard....which is literally ******** if true because firebird is so much better than t2 currently

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 18

anyways aside from that shit storm of downvotes.....intel dropping....firebird got dropped for tsquared from what I have heard....which is literally ******** if true because firebird is so much better than t2 currently

Your evidence for this is...?

t2 has improved drastically

• Upvote (+1) 1

So we're waiting for OpTic's 4th and also waiting for the juice on what's going on with T2, 2gre, Heinz... what else are we looking forward to in the next 6 hours?

Anyone think Cloud will just go to OpTic?

Whats the rest of the team? 

blakerz....most likely chaser and then lifestyle

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

t2 has improved drastically

LMAOOOOOO T2 IS NOT BETTER THAN FIREBIRD......FIREBIRD IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 29

whats a best case/ worse case scenario for optic right now?

Best: Frosty 

Worst: Scaryotic

Not bad and most likely: Cloud

• Upvote (+1) 2

LMAOOOOOO T2 IS NOT BETTER THAN FIREBIRD......FIREBIRD IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING

No knock to Mr. Firebird as I do not know him, but if he is "ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING" then he wouldn't have been booted off the team to begin with. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if you dont believe me check "soul blakerz" game history and see who he has been playing with...not revealing names of people that told me that this is happening though

• Downvote (-1) 8

I'm going to have to agree with you. I scrimmed against firebird last week or so and he was very comparable to blakerz in terms of stats. I've played T2 several times (granted not in the last three weeks) and he just doesn't appear to be on the same level as he used to be.

No knock to Mr. Firebird as I do not know him, but if he is "ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING" then he wouldn't have been booted off the team to begin with. 

yo im sorry which team do you play for again?

• Downvote (-1) 39