CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Surely I can't be the only person who thinks Hecz gets taken for a mug like 80% of the time? In the Podcast he asked why Maniac joined Optic and he actually believed he joined to team with Flamesword. Maniac knew from day 1 of that team opening what he wanted, move out of his house and leave his job to start a new life. Can't blame him. Same goes for Flame. It's not a retirement. It's a "I'm too busy with work and holidays now". It will be interested come event time if he is still coach when he is on Holiday. 

Also has nobody mentioned how this CLG VS EG rivalry has the same potential as FB VS CBN. My mouth is watering, man. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

lol, you tha man. I was extremely pleased that you teamed with Ola/Mikwen. How's it been so far? You guys seem really relaxed and constructive most of the time

I am extremely pleased as well. Nobody has an ego (except me :kappa: ) and takes criticism well which is the most important aspect of a team imo. And yeah like you said we just clown around and Crack jokes so we get along well outside of the game too.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

That, and hopefully Destiny 2 will be 60fps (not sure if that has been commented on officially by them yet). 

I thought about this recently. With Activission's exclusivity partnership with Sony I expect Destiny 2 will be 60fps, BUT, only on the "Playstation 4.5" that we know to be in the works. All other versions will remain at 30fps. While this is clearly a huge money grab by Sony and Activision, it's probably also a necessity, as neither the current PS4 or Xbox One have the hardware to run Destiny at it's current fidelity and 1080p60fps. I sincerely hope they prove me wrong and bungie can find a way to optimize the hell out of current consoles.

I thought about this recently. With Activission's exclusivity partnership with Sony I expect Destiny 2 will be 60fps, BUT, only on the "Playstation 4.5" that we know to be in the works. All other versions will remain at 30fps. While this is clearly a huge money grab by Sony and Activision, it's probably also a necessity, as neither the current PS4 or Xbox One have the hardware to run Destiny at it's current fidelity and 1080p60fps. I sincerely hope they prove me wrong and bungie can find a way to optimize the hell out of current consoles.

Dynamic resolution + 60fps Destiny 2 pls

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly don't see the problem with OpTic reaching out to Frosty. It never hurts to ask, of course it might make you look foolish, but even if there was a 0.01% chance of Frosty leaving to go to OpTic, it was still worth the shot if you ask me. 

if there's even a 0.01% chance we must take it as an ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't even consider it a money grab at this point, PROVIDED that they can still play the current games and use the current peripherals.  It's been 3 years since they were released, and both consoles were outdated before they even hit the market.  I think you'll see Sony release their console this year around Christmas, and Xbox for next year (to have an exclusive release and be able to make a system that is more powerful than whatever Sony's will be and has a great difference between the systems) 

Dynamic resolution + 60fps Destiny 2 pls

This was probably the plan but I'm sure Sony will be doing anything they can to push the new Playstation. Who knows though. It really depends how far along development is on the engine.

1. He has no sway in his hair. A KEY factor.

2. I'm way more tan :kappa:

3.fuck that picture of me.

4. You're all trolls. I'm proud.

5. He has way more event wins  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Years? Maniac only joined Optic Gaming in March of last year and Ace joined liquid in August... so Maniac FS and Ace were only on the same team for 5 months at most...

Ace and Flamesword have been teaming since like 2007 or 2008.

I wouldn't even consider it a money grab at this point, PROVIDED that they can still play the current games and use the current peripherals.  It's been 3 years since they were released, and both consoles were outdated before they even hit the market.  I think you'll see Sony release their console this year around Christmas, and Xbox for next year (to have an exclusive release and be able to make a system that is more powerful than whatever Sony's will be and has a great difference between the systems) 

That is true. The money grabbing part would be using Destiny 2 60fps exclusivity to push the new console.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really conflicted if this flamesword opening is going to make waves. Part of me still thinks optic is a joke and won't attract anything... but this is a different team. Ace and Naded are no joke. Combine that with the optic brand and you have an attractive team.

Hardly backstabbing. We were talking on Twitter in DM's through the entire discussion and prior to me posting this. I was straight forward with him from the get go. While I wouldn't deny that the posts had a minor part in the decision, its largely because I want to get myself to a level I'm comfortable with prior to going public. @@W0uld is on a level where he's already doing public casting, and while improving...is happy with the content he releases. I'm not on that level yet. If I'm going to release content, I expect it to be in a much better place than it is already.

I told @@W0uld that I'd love to create content with him in the near future, and work together and he knows I'm sincere about that. I just want to bring myself up to a level I'm proud of individually before I bring other people in to the fold. I may have jumped the gun prior. I dont see anything wrong with working on my own game before working with somebody else to create a mutual venture.

Its all good man, it doesnt really matter to me, was just making a joke :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2