CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Weekly sandbox changes?

What Destiny are you playing?

Right? Took them half a year to need Thorn. The only quick-ish change was needing the Vex Mythoclast right when I got it :(

I like Flame, I still expect him to produce content and help grow the community even as a coach.

Not sure I understand why FS would retire on the day of roster lock.. like he is better than Cloud right now.  And the frosty attempt failed so I don't see the logic in this at all.

If Frosty said he would join then this makes 100% sense but now... who do they realistically get?

- FS and + Cloud and they just got worse IMO.

You clearly did not watch the latest vision episode.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Right? Took them half a year to need Thorn. The only quick-ish change was needing the Vex Mythoclast right when I got it :(

I like Flame, I still expect him to produce content and help grow the community even as a coach.

Was like the 3rd person to get that gun. Never had more fun with any gun online pre nerf haha.

all thanks to my bro using my account killin those destiny raids with @@LethuL lmao

I'm all for Coach Flamesword. I also think Optic would have been fine with Flame as their fourth. After watching vision, I'm 98% Cloud will be their new fourth and just wonder how much of an upgrade it is. Time will tell I guess. 

Lethul and the rest of CLG can't say anything about them trying to snag Frosty. They basically did the same shit, except they dropped a player to do it.

Do you not see the difference? or do you need an explanation? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do you not see the difference? or do you need an explanation? 

we need an explanation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

One was leaving a good team for a good team, the other would be........ well you see where I'm going with it

Leaving a good team for a better team? Okay got it

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

One was leaving a good team for a good team, the other would be........ well you see where I'm going with it

Which also blindsided 2gre. Both moves were bad mannered.

• Upvote (+1) 2

TJ lives for this shit! He doesn't care about winning tournaments or gigantic prize earnings...but if he can successfully troll a good friend, then today was a good day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Which also blindsided 2gre. Both moves were bad mannered.

Who cares about bad mannered team changes? I didn't reference that once lol, I just laughed at ace.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If Optic's 4th is Cloud, then it's another thrown away season. If they can get Spartan, then we might be talking business.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait, how is Flamesword going to coach, if he has date conflicts with the tourney?

His conflicts are with online qualifiers I am guessing.