CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

From all of us at work/school, please keep us updated on snakebites stream.

Edit:

Once again, Snakebite being classy AF.

• Downvote (-1) 1

IF Frosty left for Optic, which he won't, the only person I'd like to see on CLG would be commonly, the champ.

But Frosty ain't leaving because he's not an idiot, so that's that.

Commonly would be nice, but it would be  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  if CLG got Suspector in that situation. I love drama that much.

So realistically nothing much changes with optic, at the most fs says he'll coach and they're looking for someone and we all just got trolled in order to boost their twitch viewers for vision coming out?

So realistically nothing much changes with optic, at the most fs says he'll coach and they're looking for someone and we all just got trolled in order to boost their twitch viewers for vision coming out?

Probably.  I don't see anything happening with Ace/Naded.  The most we see happen is LANiac or FS moves to coach. 

My message to hitch and maniac for trolling about frosty joining optic and completely ruining my productivity for the day

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

uhhh which channel is it gunna be streamed on?

www.twitch.tv/opticgaming

EDIT: I hate you Trespass  :intensifies:

completely ruining my productivity for the day

Thats on you

top 8 ez mode

which is why i dont know why everyone wants flame to retire. If he should retire, and Optic should breakup, where are people calling for E6 to break up?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

which is why i dont know why everyone wants flame to retire. If he should retire, and Optic should breakup, where are people calling for E6 to break up?

E6 should break up.

• Upvote (+1) 1