CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do you think Optic is going to make some team changes right now?

Roster lock is thursday

They have the talent they just make mental mistakes

• Upvote (+1) 1

is that really a good idea to compare our commentators to league and cs when their scenes are sooo much bigger? Their commentators treat it as a full time job so obviously they're going to be better than our commentators who are doing this as a hobby more than anything.

A better comparison would be to cod's commentators and I'd say we're about even with them in commentating quality.

That doesnt matter...all of these casters were casters for a less popular game at one point and they did just as well

They know they could have done better, but they did better than many thought they would and have shown huge improvement interesting to see where they end up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Flamesword has got that awesome mentality and personality, but his gameplay just doesn't hold up. Some of those mistakes...

He'd make an excellent coach I reckon  :walshy:

• Downvote (-1) 1

Feel bad for the optic boys, they were super close for 3 out of those 4 games. Could have easily been 3-1 OG. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes a little. 

Flamesword has got that awesome mentality and personality, but his gameplay just doesn't hold up. Some of those mistakes...

He'd make an excellent coach I reckon  :walshy:

zzzzz FS played fine this tourny imo, was not the "problem"

Edit: please tell me I'm not the only one who hates watching Empire SH, its just pure aids

And 2nd and 4th get the same exact thing so yay!!!!! 

Right. If there was ever a tournament that didn't require double elim, it is this one. 

NB: I am not saying Envy are going to lose or that they didn't earn a spot back at the "grand final" or that I'm not happy to see more competitive Halo- just that with only one "prize" there's literally no need for double elim. Yet when the placing REALLY mattered to the pocketbooks of the players there wasn't.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah but going and only playing one series would be awful as a player. Glad they did double elim.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah but going and only playing one series would be awful as a player. Glad they did double elim.

That's a good point. 

E6 looked really subpar. Probably more shocking how bad they were rather than how good Optic and Envy played.

Know it probably won't happen but wouldn't mind seeing Bub and Huke go back to Denial and pick up Ogre 2 and Heinz.

I thought Rayne was Hysteria

3rd person to say that today (i was one of them), so you're not alone