CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm pretty sure the stick on Ola actually stuck his FLAGNUM not his shoulder, hence why it was gone when he threw the flag.

Loved Towey's commentary. 

So far, the casters have been pretty good with the POV's they're picking.  I'd like more listen ins as always, but pretty good so far. 

I honestly find goldenboys casting extremely entertaining. I like that he genuinely enjoys Halo 5 and it shows with how much he's evolved from casting halo last year to now

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can't wait to see OG vs EG. It will be very interesting to see how far Optic has come. Of course EG will win it all, but this could be good.

Is the stream really laggy for you guys now or is it just me?

Watching on my xb1, and I think they must've done some sort of update to the app, because it's in full HD without any lag at all. 

Really happy to see Ola playing great again :) I would also really like to see Lethul stream the tournament and commentate. His potent wryness adding a dark humour to the experience with his insightful commentary would be epic ;)

Per Joe Fries and others looking, does anyone have a gif of Ace's little Truffle dance  right before OpTics series?

Yikes Cratos choked on the OV

Edit: damn that probably cost the game..

It's interesting hearing towey and goldenboy together. Toweys so much more concise and focused on providing info. Goldenboys pacing is way slower and drawn out. Not saying that's bad but it seems like there's more "filler" in goldenboys style than towey.

I think it's fair to say that Towey knows the game better than anyone.

Lowkey the GOAT of this event is in-game stats. The casters calling out damage dealt so far mid-game is really intriguing and gives the viewer a lot more info than ever before. 343 doing stats right this event.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Shooter is off this team after this event lol

Shooter = Bargain Bin Ninja