CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

not trying to take away from this production but walshy was putting in work for years while halo was completely dead. he showed up to agl's (lord have mercy on his soul) and he also dedicated his time across seas as well as g4g each year

Yeah but we're talking today. It's like walsh complaining about trip capping when everyone does it now. I still like him as a caster but he doesnt keep up with the game as much anymore

Seduce is playing really well

• Upvote (+1) 1

eSportsArena to host Halo lans every 4-6 weeks. Pretty cool even with the low prize pools

Edit: Maybe he meant just LAN's in general across several games not just Halo idk

I'm really enjoying this LAN, I wish they could get some capture cards instead of using the spectator mode but overall I can't complain at all, both casters are great and they are even discussing the tournaments settings live :simms:

I can see Tsquared becoming a caster if he doesn't make it to the Pro League and Halo becomes more popular so he can cast more events.

• Upvote (+1) 1

not trying to take away from this production but walshy was putting in work for years while halo was completely dead. he showed up to agl's (lord have mercy on his soul) and he also dedicated his time across seas as well as g4g each year

G4G is a charity and the rest of those opportunities were likely paid, he's a great face to have for personality but he really doesn't stick close to the scene very often.

It is my #1 complaint every time a new tournament rolls around because it's evident that Walshy doesn't keep up with anything regarding this game. His analysis is straight out of November 2015's meta and he rarely keeps up with new players tendencies and roster changes (heavily biased towards classic teams as well)

Edit: The best way I can say it is that he is dedicated but not passionate about the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Finally go up to diamond 2. Play against a team of 4 champion smurfs. My 2 teammates have 5 and 6 kills in a full length truth assault game. The other has 10. What the hell man.

Sooooooooo... How did you come up with the conclusion that they were Champions? And not Onyx smurfs? Or Diamond 6 smurfs...

Or maybe... You just got beat?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 has been grinding the game recently and it really shows in his casting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

seduce needs to leave australia and try and get on a NA team

He moved to Cali post worlds. Def was best player on immunity from what I saw as well

• Upvote (+1) 4

Was this tourny supposed to run until 1am, or was there delays?

Unsure about delays, but they are in Cali so it would tend to be on the later side

Here is my question..

What the fuck happened to extraction?

I think we can all agree that this was actually good. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anybody getting this glitch in h5 lately where you screen will freeze mid game for a second or two while the game continues around you?  This has been happening with increasing frequency to me lately and didn't start until recently.

It's related to join-in-progress and people quitting.

Server basically hiccups. 

I think we can all agree that this was actually good. 

That's why they got rid of it. -.-

Also fml for being up at 5 AM when Pax starts at 11:30...

That's why they got rid of it. -.-

Also fml for being up at 5 AM when Pax starts at 11:30...

ooh thanks for the reminder :simms: