CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is anybody getting this glitch in h5 lately where you screen will freeze mid game for a second or two while the game continues around you?  This has been happening with increasing frequency to me lately and didn't start until recently.

Basically every other game for me.  

Commonly, Str8 Sick, Prototype, and FrostyTheTruth just lost in Winner's Finals to:

- Gunplex

- Cyybxr

- Renegade JW

- Hypotonic

giphy.gif

#Halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Commonly, Str8 Sick, Prototype, and FrostyTheTruth just lost in Winner's Finals to:

- Gunplex

- Cyybxr

- Renegade JW

- Hypotonic

giphy.gif

So is this double elimination? Are Commonly and co. still alive?

- Gunplex

- Cyybxr

- Renegade JW

- Hypotonic

giphy.gif

Never has that gif been more appropriate. Hamy, hang it up pal.

- Gunplex

- Cyybxr

- Renegade JW

- Hypotonic

giphy.gif

well yeah, when he's facing 3 people plus the rest of his actual team the odds are gonna be stacked against him

Has anyone ever gotten a glitch where when the game started, you just did not have any sound (no bullets, no reloading, absolutely nothing) and your screen was super duper laggy? Almost as if you were playing in slow motion. I fixed it once I quit the build, but it was unplayable.

Has been happening all day. Game keeps freezing even during the game

lol they're not attacking women man. they're just talking about a scientific debate. You kind of seem like you're the one who cares

'scientific' debate lmao

'scientific' debate lmao

You misunderstood my post

Eg first

Nv second

Is there anywhere to watch the rebroadcast for pax east?

Well it hasn't happened yet, but I would guess you would be able to watch the rebroadcast on Halo's Twitch channel at Twitch.tv/Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does walshy even play anymore? Does he even keep up with Team changes? It sucks that he isn't a part of the community.

T2 is shitting on him as a caster right now

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Order of operations, please excuse my dear aunt sally

9+3=12. 12X2=24. 48/24=2

I don't think you know how the order of operations works.

Predictions for tomorrow: Optic upsets and gets 3rd place.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does walshy even play anymore? Does he even keep up with Team changes? It sucks that he isn't a part of the community.

Come-again.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well it hasn't happened yet, but I would guess you would be able to watch the rebroadcast on Halo's Twitch channel at Twitch.tv/Halo.

My apologies, I thought it was a 2 day thing. 

T2 and this other guy are both fairly decent at casting, makes the stream really nice quality!

• Upvote (+1) 2

very true, but its all the more reason for everyone else to pick up the slack in his honor *biblethump*

is this your way of telling me to step up to the plate, because i will. i'll show those meme haters that they have to steal all of our laptops and equipment to stop these memes.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Come-again.gif
Face it. Walsh doesnt keep up with the game outside of tournaments wherww hes casting.

T2 is doing a great job of explaining the game while taalking advanced things

Also this tourney shows why open competitions are important. Upsets happen with lower rank players no one has ever heard of. It's how they get their name out

• Upvote (+1) 4

not trying to take away from this production but walshy was putting in work for years while halo was completely dead. he showed up to agl's (lord have mercy on his soul) and he also dedicated his time across seas as well as g4g each year

• Upvote (+1) 2

- Gunplex

- Cyybxr

- Renegade JW

- Hypotonic

giphy.gif

literally who what the hell