CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

no, i think the original roster is better than any team either of them could put together, but given the current situation, i think ninja and victory are a better duo, but spartan and stellur are better players. the new ALG team does not have a duo, which i feel is important to any successful team. (royal 2 snakebite, roybox, ogre 1 ogre 2, etc..) a duo lays down the foundation in which the team builds around. RNG had the benifit in having a trio with both spartan and victory knowing how ninja plays and adapting to that. I think commonly understands how ninja plays, and ogre 2 or heinz can absolutely adapt.

and thank you for not attacking me, and instead engaging in an actual debate which is what i actually enjoy. 

At least structure your statements as a discussion and not a matter of fact. Take a breather man.

R9WnseD.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

God dammit man our feels...

I was just confused as the 2nd best and 3/4 type thing my brain actually couldn't handle it. Can't really compare it to the old ALG team though, just because it's the same name doesn't make the dynamic of the team anything similar. 

Don't compare them to the old ALG, just assess them as a new team completely. : - )

Thanks for the input champ! no hard feelings. ill still stay subbed no worries.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

excited to see how the new ALG squad plays. lost their best player in suspector,but gained RNG's best player in spartan. Traded 3rd worst in cratos for a more consistent but better 3rd worse from liquid in UNLEGIT. and traded 4th best in naded for 2nd/3rd best with stellur. on paper its a better team. i don't think they will be good but hey prove me wrong. love sparty and stellur regardless.

This is competitive Halo math in its most vulgar form.

• Upvote (+1) 7

what a day.

since i try and keep every post halo related ill post a list of some players i don't think many know about but are on the rise.

trevaholic

dextrim

sweaty eddy

fire bird

fizzle fox

camper camps

ninja arts

cafe con leche 

i think a lot of these guys will break into the top 16.

good night everyone. thanks for the roast.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i get shit on enough in real life so it would be nice not to get shit on here, where the past 3 days i have found so much happiness in the conversations i am having and the people i am interacting with.

Today, member @@W0uld changed how people perceive strange roster-talk.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think it will be a huge mistake for RNG to go with Hysteria. He's a great player, but team chem is huge. I just can't help but feel like things will go to shit quickly if they face any kind of adversity.

• Upvote (+1) 3

excited to see how the new ALG squad plays. lost their best player in suspector, but gained RNG's best player in spartan. Traded 3rd worst in cratos for a more consistent but better 3rd worse from liquid in UNLEGIT. and traded 4th best in naded for 2nd/3rd best with stellur. on paper its a better team. i don't think they will be good but hey prove me wrong. love sparty and stellur regardless.

wat-gif.gif?gs=a

• Upvote (+1) 9

excited to see how the new ALG squad plays. lost their best player in suspector,but gained RNG's best player in spartan. Traded 3rd worst in cratos for a more consistent but better 3rd worse from liquid in UNLEGIT. and traded 4th best in naded for 2nd/3rd best with stellur. on paper its a better team. i don't think they will be good but hey prove me wrong. love sparty and stellur regardless.

you're nuts
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Team Beyond staff needs to build an ark, I'm abandoning this hell hole. 

I don't even want to know who pairs with you to reproduce in that scenario.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1