CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You missed the point again... AGAIN!!! do fathers teach their daughters to play chess as much as their sons??! No they don't... So some girl who's innately gifted will never learn to play CHESS due to the standards of society. While hundreds of Boys who aren't will. And worst of all she'll never play Halo either :( There could be all these hot female chess grand masters I could be playing Halo right now with!!! :( Except Traaap has to ruin it with his "it's factually" proven nonsense, without giving a source. Damn it!! all those hot Chess players that could of been playing Halo!!! ARGHHHHhhhhh!!!!!

post-22522-Brittany-Big-Brother-cringe-g

• Upvote (+1) 4

Have we heard a general time frame on the next update? I'm looking forward to the Sensitivity settings.

Early May.

I enjoy the off topic as well as the on topic, at this point its what makes this community. TRAAAPs opinions, w0uld's enthusiasm, Vin's backseat coaching of EG, mediabrute,frosty, and mikefacekillah memes, Moses being moses...etc i guess its just my laid back personality that i dont give a shit too much whats going on and can find a positive in almost everything posted..either way guys and gals keep doing what you're doing, i appreciate it..it's all entertaining to me

• Upvote (+1) 6

Balance of probability.

And yet if that were applied to other groups you'd be crying racism or sexism.

Optic 4th

Finally go up to diamond 2. Play against a team of 4 champion smurfs. My 2 teammates have 5 and 6 kills in a full length truth assault game. The other has 10. What the hell man.

I'll be as bold to say that one of EG, E6, nV, and Optic will finish 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll be as bold to say that one of EG, E6, nV, and Optic will finish 4th.

Naturally, I would say that is a very arguable statement.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naturally, I would say that is a very arguable statement.

Honestly, I'd love to see some random fifth team come out of nowhere and steal the PL spot Money in the Bank style.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wrong.  Female chess players are brought up from early age just like their male counterparts.  The greatest female chess player of all time (Judit Polgar) was an obsessive child prodigy who achieved grandmaster status at the age of 15 years, 4 months.  At the time she was the youngest EVER (even counting males) to achieve this, yet despite this feat she never once achieved #1 status, with her peak ranking being as the #8 player in the world.  Today, the top active female player ranks ~83rd in the world, and again, we're not talking females who grew up playing with Barbies and took up chess as a side-hobby; we're talking child prodigies who live and breath the game...and the "best ever" could only crack the back-end of the Top 10 at her absolute peak.  Judit Polgar's peak ELO of 2735 doesn't even come close to ranking in the Top 20 for All-Time peak achievement.

People who deny gender differences are fools.  Males in general have a higher capacity for calculation and spacial awareness among other things; hence why females are always going to pale in comparison even in things like video games which "aren't physical".  Let me guess, you also fall into the category of morons who believe that Ronda Rousey can "beat up" Floyd Mayweather LOL?

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Literally can't read this

This is stuff that makes me miss having the human calculator Lunchbox around

• Upvote (+1) 5

Me realizing I fucked up Snipedown's face over Anakin's.

Literally unwatchable :lxthul:

If you have an issue with posts, feel free to use the report feature.

I always looked at this site and threads like this as pretty laid back place to discuss competitive Halo and whatnot. There isn't always going to be scrims, tourneys, roster changes, etc. I really don't see anything too crazy.

agreed now who likes pizza?

Optic be the type of guys that go to a 4 team LAN and still get 5-8th smh.

I actually hate these jokes so I am sorry :V

Also I am pulling for them to upset ppl.

• Upvote (+1) 3

-snip-

Shit I hit enter without typing anything.... lag.

All I want to know is how would Halo benefit from a women team? 

What I love about TB and the reason I go premium is because everyone is chill as fuck while discussing Halo.

No stupid rules here.

• Upvote (+1) 4